which is better (1 Viewer)

eoghan_dubhdara

sweeden or china.

sweeden is meant to be really cool. i've got a few reccomandations that i should definately go. but i dont know anything about the country (i dont want a wikapedia explanation) i do seem to get on with northeren hemisphere people though.

china has got everything that is in the world in it deserts, forests, seas, corruption, sweatshops etc. i think china would make some better pictures.

what do you think sweeden or china

go to china. you'll only offend the swedes when you go around calling their country 'sweeden'

:p

both countries very different. if it's pics you're after you could do well in both i reckon

How long are you going for?
If you are going for a short time, I would think Sweden, long time (more than a month), then China. If you want stunning scenery and things, you could drop into Norway too.
I dunno, I like northern Euros, I like their chilled outness.

If you are going to do China though, I think you should do it right, really stay there for a while, travel about a bit, have a look into the country side. Besides its a haul to get there and back, you need a good few days to get your head together once you arrive.

I was in Norway for a while... and I really liked it, the only annoying thing was the expense. Although at this point its probably not that different from Ireland.

so china it is. i was thinking about 6months plus. i do want to travel around as i wont get to see all the bits otherwise. i wont need to work as i have money saved. china is only a recent thought though. it was new zealand for ages. culture and forests. i'm big into forests.

has anyone walked the acapulcan? trail in america its a path that goes through 13 states in america? i wouldnt mind doing that in my life as well

i sort of want to go somewhere that has shit human rights. so that i can take good pictures raise awareness that sort of thing. you wouldnt be that suprised st how many people dont want to go on holiday with me when i explain my reasons. south america was another favourite of mine i'd love to see one of those co-op factorys. after that chavez video i was inspired:)

you know some pictgures that make you actually want to help people. i want to take them. i am one of them and have been inspired in the past and i remember taking to a person who said any country that you go to people are nearly all the same just different cultures so i have to assume that there are other people like me. :)

i sort of want to go somewhere that has shit human rights. so that i can take good pictures raise awareness that sort of thing. you wouldnt be that suprised st how many people dont want to go on holiday with me when i explain my reasons. south america was another favourite of mine i'd love to see one of those co-op factorys. after that chavez video i was inspired:)

I can tell you South America is a great place. I was there for 4 months. Chile reminds me of Ireland when I was a chisler. Ie, a bit crap and rough, but actually not a bad place at all, with fairly dead on people. Chile is a great place generally.
Argentina is cool too, but they are a bit embarrassed by the rest of SA, and a bit snooty. But, once you get to know them they are also really sound.

As in, one lad I met on the road lent me his 4x4 for a few days. Like... where the fuck do you meet someone hitching on the road, introduce them to your family, and loan them your 4x4.

Argentina apparently.
At that point I realised all this "oh the Irish are so friendly" bollix can fuck off.

(And there are tons and tons of amazing photo ops in SA.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back