which hand held? (2 Viewers)

shidheat

Solutions
sorry if this has been already asked. i haven't been reading the 1010011010 board.

which hand held console would people recommend? psp / ds lite / something else?

sorry if this has been already asked. i haven't been reading the 1010011010 board.

which hand held console would people recommend? sega game gear / atari lynx / something else?

atari lynx man!!!
or nintendo ds!! nothing against psp, but the ds has more quick, fun games that will tide you over for the bus journeys. Have few mates in work who have both and rather the ds as well.

PSP with a 1 or 2 gig memory card, Burnout Legends & a copy of PSPVideo9 on your PC.

Sorted.

Or of course

Barcode Battler.jpg

I love my psp, I just wish they'd release better games. Herself wants to get a DS. So in summary real mean use PSP's, girls and gays use the DS.

my two probably all time favourites are wipeout and gta so psp has been of interest for a long time, but i'm a real sucker for nintendo games like mario cart, super mario, donkey kong. i guess i expected psp to win the hand held thing, but a lot of people are raving about the ds

what's the difference in price? like, psp with the memory cards and all

Now now stan, basically its what games you rather. you said you like gta and wipeout then get psp. But dont get it to make up for a small willy like stan did!!

the main reason the ds is winning is because its much much cheaper

nah, the DS is winning cos the games on it are more fun than on the PSP.
I have both, and the PSP is hardly getting touched at the moment, whereas the DS is in constant use by both myself and the missus.
Plus the screen quality on the new DS lites is incredible and makes it hard to return to the PSP, you can actually play it outside of a dark corner and without contorting yourself into weird angles to see the screen.

That said, both are deadly, but the DS is the better of the two, I think

dudley said:
nah, the DS is winning cos the games on it are more fun than on the PSP.
I have both, and the PSP is hardly getting touched at the moment, whereas the DS is in constant use by both myself and the missus.
Plus the screen quality on the new DS lites is incredible and makes it hard to return to the PSP, you can actually play it outside of a dark corner and without contorting yourself into weird angles to see the screen.

That said, both are deadly, but the DS is the better of the two, I think
what about the prices though? i just checked out the psp on komplett and if i'm right, it works out at about 350 quid (with 1G memory stick). there's no ds on komplett, but play.com reports about 150 sterling, which is about 220 euro. do you need accessories with the ds?

It depends what kind of games you want to play. Personally, my vote goes to the DS. The PSP has great hardware, but shit software (apart from one or two exceptions - right now I'm hooked on Loco Roco). DS has fewer games, but the games are way more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back