where is vinnie this fine morning? (9 Viewers)

i have no jokes for you fine ladies of thumped today im afraid, im in a somewhat more serious mood. it would appear that the folks at cpu.ie have deleted my bands songs from their site, doubtless because of the hard rogering i gave them on this very forum. oh well.
nice to see so many of you people (irish) up bright and early ready for a good days work. you must all have managed to stay off the sauce last night. well done!

ok. i dont really have a problem with them, despite what you may think. do you?

ok. i dont really have a problem with them, despite what you may think. do you?

here, didnt cpu say your band were awful or some shit? and you dont have a problem with them? if I were you, I'd go fucking nuts and start posting shit about them on every bulletin board in the world.

here, didnt cpu say your band were awful or some shit? and you dont have a problem with them? if I were you, I'd go fucking nuts and start posting shit about them on every bulletin board in the world.
when did they say that? are you aware of something that i'm not?(what am i saying)

theres always one isn't there. and whats your name little fellow?

GlengarryGlenRoss3.jpeg

fuck you, THAT'S my name.

thumped is great!

yay! unlike clique sites such as cpu.ie eyebrowy and boards.ie this site site is very welcoming and great fun. iv'e decided to move in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back