where are? (1 Viewer)

boigaz said:
Everyone seems to be going to Berlin these days. Even mr. snuggles

yeah there's 10 of us, plus mr snuggles, floppsy and bobo and some of Lizzie's care bears.

care_bears.jpg

care bears
On a not entirely unconnected note, My Little Pony's were some of the more disturbing kids toys of yesteryear. They looked all pretty-like on the telly, but the reality was grim.

* Made out of a vaguely pliable rubbery plastic that should have been scented with lavender and strawberries, but instead smelled of rubber and plastic.
* Long plush-looking hair that seemed gossamer-like and should have flowed wonderfully, but actually resembled fishnet and catgut to the touch.
* A disturbing seam around the neck that allowed the head to be placed in any number of unrealistic poses ala an equine version of The Exorcist, in addition to being remarkably easy to rip the head off and remarkably difficult to connect back on.

Yes, I played with my little sister's My Little Pony. And her Sindy and Barbie dolls. I'd have preferred a pair of Action Man dolls, but such is life.

aoifed said:
Hello Lizzie. Thanks for noticing. I was beginning to feel like no one cared and I was just another Thumped ghost condenmed to wander in bitterness around otherwise contented threads, like that guy Hog or whatever his name was.:p

So I do have a new job and it's deadly and I dont' have access to a computer, but I miss Thumped.
ha ha, 'hog'. the rest of your post is shit though. it's all...

"hi everyone, i'm having a lovely time here in crete with the girls. really digging those aussies... seem's everything is pretty *hot* around here :) and i'm not talking about the sunshine!!! love you all, see you soon, aoif xxx"

so like that.

Latex lizzie said:
We miss you too.

But not hag.

I'm glad he's dead or whatever happened to him.

means no more very slowey or soppy threads about his love life.
must try herder. 1/10.

Latex lizzie said:
Thanks guys!
oh man, i take the piss out of you because you give a shit about what i say. or so it seems. learn how unworthy of that stuff i am, and we're buddies. that's it. i think you're a smart guy, but like you say yourself, knowitall. easiest people in the world to wind up ;)

aoifed said:
Hello Lizzie. Thanks for noticing. I was beginning to feel like no one cared and I was just another Thumped ghost condenmed to wander in bitterness around otherwise contented threads, like that guy Hog or whatever his name was.:p

what's wrong with being a thumped ghost?

lmd64 said:
On a not entirely unconnected note, My Little Pony's were some of the more disturbing kids toys of yesteryear.

I had the bright pink pony castle or whatever it was called. My ponies would occasionally pop in and visit their neighbours in my brothers Castle Grayskull.

lmd64 said:
A disturbing seam around the neck that allowed the head to be placed in any number of unrealistic poses ala an equine version of The Exorcist, in addition to being remarkably easy to rip the head off and remarkably difficult to connect back on.

I remember Sindy dolls were pretty freaky if you took the head off. It looked as though Sindy had her head shrunk and face removed.

Latex lizzie said:
ahh the love haggis!!! here now tell us all about the time you puked out the window of lazybird in the early days? ho ho!!!!!!!
i don't think i puked lizzie... i really wish i did though, i'd be really proud of that kind of thing. i don't remember being there... i do have a falsh of talking to richie egan at the bar... dropping money repeatedly, but that's about it. are you trying to make me look foolish or something???

roxy said:
And where's Sarah?

Another one who flew the nest.

SAAAAAAAARAH!

I've left my warm welcoming inter-nest to go out in the big bag world
a gouriering.

I miss this :(

but I am out and about on this loverly sunny day.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back