when your change gets slammed on the counter rather than put into your hand. (1 Viewer)

if someone slams your change down on the counter, you should shove it off onto the floor and say "cunt! pick up my change!". like with like. fuck these ignorant fucks.

if someone slams your change down on the counter, you should shove it off onto the floor and say "cunt! pick up my change!". like with like. fuck these ignorant fucks.

I was in the car with my brother at a drive through chipper yoke a couple of weeks ago and the skanger working at the window dropped his change on the ground by accident, and he just stood there looking at my brother. My brother shouted at him "well you have your fuck if you think i'm getting out to pick that up". So the young lad had to climb out of the window to get the change, he gave it back to him and climbed back in.

I informed by brother that the chap probaly went home and told all his friends how this arsehole made him get out the widow to give him change.

Customers are just as bad at putting money on the counter - when i worked in retail I always used to put people's money in their hands - but I lost count of the amount of times ignorant people would just put the money on the counter when I was able to take the change in my hand.
or people who just threw their credit cards onto the counter. 'yep, thats right shop-boy, big boy here is buyin a new lcd tv with my high limit platinum amex card, oh yeah, ill just throw my card onto the counter like the arsehole that i am and expect my tv this instant'. dicks.

or people who just threw their credit cards onto the counter. 'yep, thats right shop-boy, big boy here is buyin a new lcd tv with my high limit platinum amex card, oh yeah, ill just throw my card onto the counter like the arsehole that i am and expect my tv this instant'. dicks.

Over here with the chip and pin lark they make you put the card in the machine and take it out again by yourself.

Customers are just as bad at putting money on the counter - when i worked in retail I always used to put people's money in their hands - but I lost count of the amount of times ignorant people would just put the money on the counter when I was able to take the change in my hand.

I always put money on the counter after i touched a really fine guys hand in H&M for just that second to long one day....

well, even when customers tried to do it themselves, theyd just jam it in and start tryin to put their pin and and i had to stop them and do it my self, coz i still had to swipe it THEN put it into the chippy pin thing. then say that i should learn how to use it more efficiently. i came to the conclusion that people are idiots.

the height of ignorance.

Well in India you never put change in someone's hand, you always put it on on the counter. and slamming it down is part of the deal, especially in a busy shop. it's kind of the done thing to smack it down as hard as you like.
I think its great sport.

Just thought I'd throw that in. Next...

Well in India you never put change in someone's hand, you always put it on on the counter. and slamming it down is part of the deal, especially in a busy shop. it's kind of the done thing to smack it down as hard as you like.
I think its great sport.

Just thought I'd throw that in. Next...

we're talking pogs here esentially.

years ago when i worked in hmv we used to do this thing when we had to deal with an arsehole customer we'd keep pressing the feed button on the till roll so that when it came to giving them their change and receipt they'd be handed a massive scroll of a receipt.
more often than not we'd do this at random.

also, try the thanks very much game.
see how many times you can say "thanks very much" to a customer from the time they hand you what their buying to when they've paid and are walking away from the till.

years ago when i worked in hmv we used to do this thing when we had to deal with an arsehole customer we'd keep pressing the feed button on the till roll so that when it came to giving them their change and receipt they'd be handed a massive scroll of a receipt.
more often than not we'd do this at random.

also, try the thanks very much game.
see how many times you can say "thanks very much" to a customer from the time they hand you what their buying to when they've paid and are walking away from the till.

I work in HMV at the minute. Gonna have to try that with the till roll definitley. Been looking ways of dealing with shittty customers without having to do something that would get me in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back