when your change gets slammed on the counter rather than put into your hand. (1 Viewer)

Do you know something I agree 100% with your statement, I hate when barmen/barwomen do that to me.

it used to happen to me all the tim, then a bit of a lull until today in liffey valley. i mean, do i look like i have some medievel disease or something?

why i oughta.............................

it used to happen to me all the tim, then a bit of a lull until today in liffey valley. i mean, do i look like i have some medievel disease or something?

why i oughta.............................
what shop? and why must you be there in the first place. it smells of skank. havent set foot in that building since i left work in july

what shop? and why must you be there in the first place. it smells of skank. havent set foot in that building since i left work in july

it was h and m where theyre usually nice and friendly. an isolated incident i hope. its near where i work and i didnt want to have lunch in the office.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

along with the feeling of glasses straight out of the dishwasher this pisses me off.

especially when you've put your hand out for the change, for let's say a good 2 or 3 seconds, and *SLAM* they leave you hanging and trying to scrape your coins off the counter. they always do it when the shop is busy too, cos they fuken KNOW it's harder to scrape coins with an impatient bastard of a queue behind ya about to take you down.

Do you know something I agree 100% with your statement, I hate when barmen/barwomen do that to me.

Thats because barstaff have a very keen dickhead radar janer. You dont even need to speak. We just know.

I've done this hundreds of times. Trick is to not put out your hand until they go to hand you your change. ANd for christs sake, look at them and thank the poor cunt. There's nothing worse than working hectic bars and having some moron with his/her hand out while eyeing up your loungestaff and shouting directions down the phone.

Service industry etiquette people, it's all in the wrist.

Thats because barstaff have a very keen dickhead radar. You dont even need to speak. We just know.

I've done this hundreds of times.

so basically your saying your better than me?

i'd go back up to the rude cashier with exactly the right change to buy some other cheap thing then when s/he puts out her hand for the money i'd fling it in his/her face.

i got this idea from a friend (who is among us here on thumped) who did this to some old ladies on the street (except it was crisps he flung in their faces and he said "mwagggghhhhghnnnnghgggnn ugghgghghghgh waghnngnmmmmnh" while flinging it at them and they hadnt be rude to him in any way).

Nope. I'm better than janer, but thats as far as i go.

I'm not implying that yous are all mannerless pigs; but service industry can be soul destroying somtimes, making you do horrible things to innocent thirsty people. My first reaction when on the recieving end of this shit is the assumption that there must have been an endless stream of bastards in before me. Or maybe just 4. Thats enough to fuck up your evening. If i've been the perfectly polite and understanding gent i usually am and still get it for no good reason then i'll wind them up a little by ways of revenge. But this rarely happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back