When punching bands in the face is wholly acceptable... (1 Viewer)

why do you hate success, leigh?

bitterness

totally, theres shit bands in the world and music you dont like

i get it

and got it

years ago

actually i was referring to the people themselves as tools - the band aren't my cup of tea alright, they remind me of the bravery

you should read his blog!

'shit this, punch that, fuck piss'

you should hear me swear in real life; it's like comedy tourettes without the well timed punchlines - just imagine if Mr Bean had been a documentary and you'd have a fairly clear representation of how i live on a daily basis
!ninjaaaa
leigh

*(however, i do occasionally say nice things about bands too, y'know...)

Raygun, weird. Sure they're very annoying. But the make-up and the garb looks like a tack-on. They don't actually sound like they should be wearing all that crap and if they just looked like, I dunno, Reef or someone they wouldn't be anyway near as annoying. Tubby is quite a good guitarist.

OMG, they're like a watered down King Adora . It's like the Strokes never happened!

psychedelia smith. wow. do you reckon he comes out with those gems on an almost constant basis? he looks like an evil Rufus Wainwright. he's gonna be a big star.

it also sounds like they lifted the basic premise and some of the lyrics for 'just because' from that Skunk Anansie song 'hedonism' from a few years back. pretty sound.

it also sounds like they lifted the basic premise and some of the lyrics for 'just because' from that Skunk Anansie song 'hedonism' from a few years back. pretty sound.

Skunk Anansie reformed a few months ago, you should drop them an e-message

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back