When is Fahrenheit 9/11 opening in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

brikelly

Website
www.geocities.com
Howyiz,

I'll be back in Ireland for a couple of weeks starting Wednesday, which means I'll miss my chance to see Michael Moore's new pic open here in the US on Friday. I've been trying to see if I can at least see it in Dublin sometime over that time...does anyone know if it's opening there soon?

Google found one reference to it opening on July 9th but I'm not sure how reliable that date is...

Tanks
Brian

US director Michael Moore's documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 will get its UK release on 9 July, distributors have announced.

The controversial movie about the Iraq war will get one of the biggest-ever releases in the UK for a documentary.

It alleges connections between President George W Bush and top Saudi families, including the Bin Ladens.

The movie won the Palme d'Or prize at the Cannes Film Festival, the first documentary to win it since Jacques Cousteau's The Silent World in 1956. The film will open with 100 prints in the UK and Ireland, according to a spokeswoman. "It's going to do really well," she said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3815071.stm

i just got the press announcement from abbey films (distributing it here) and i reckon the press screening will be within the next week or so, releases are usually within 2-3 weeks of that.

aye, the uk dates are often reliable, but with a small print-run film, they can be misleading sometimes.

the bongo said:
i just got the press announcement from abbey films (distributing it here) and i reckon the press screening will be within the next week or so, releases are usually within 2-3 weeks of that.

aye, the uk dates are often reliable, but with a small print-run film, they can be misleading sometimes.
'Ere, if that press screening is on after I get back, gimmie a shou'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back