What's the most shameful cd in your collection? (2 Viewers)

Igor said:
Daft punk's 'discovery' is fantastic, I challenge you to duel conniffe to defend their honour.

The new one's a bit rubbish though...

i have to agree with the conniffe on this one i'm afraid. first album had some great tunes on it. everything since that, bar the odd song, has been a bag of mickies imho

nonemoreblack said:
If this was Cluas at least three people would have mentioned the Beautiful South and tried to justify owning such a record.

There can be no logical reason for owning a Beautiful South record.

i love you! that is so true. no excuse for that sort of carry on...

I'll take you all on!! naysayers

slaine.gif

nonemoreblack said:
If this was Cluas at least three people would have mentioned the Beautiful South and tried to justify owning such a record.

There can be no logical reason for owning a Beautiful South record.

I can think of one:

I liked the Housemartins a lot, saw them play live in 1987 and bought the first Beautiful South album in 1989 out of curiosity. It's not very good but I've bought a lot worse.

Gloria Estivan LP xmas pressie late eighties from a clueless auntie
she thought she had something to do with prince... sheesh

I have loads of shit cds that i get sent to review, eg. the corrs, HIM, crap singer songwriters etc.

A single by Eric Benet, halle barry's lecherous ex, is probably the worst.

i have a lenny kravitz 7" that i'm ashamed of and the gomez album "bring it on" that makes me wonder what the hell i was thinking about at the time when i bought it - it's a piece of pretentious shit. i've a lot of other stuff that others might be ashamed of like some sade records, eh... rush

That extreme album has one great song on it. The first single, the one about Peace, that's excellent. I have the first Beautiful South album. They're not the worst, even now.

boigaz said:
i have a lenny kravitz 7" that i'm ashamed of and the gomez album "bring it on" that makes me wonder what the hell i was thinking about at the time when i bought it - it's a piece of pretentious shit. i've a lot of other stuff that others might be ashamed of like some sade records, eh... rush

what about all that drum and bass?? hah???

i wont listen to a bad word said about Daft Punk

even though i admit the last album is a bit flawed it still makes me want to bodypop

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back