What's the most expensive thing you own? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 6

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
The quintessential yuppie/capitalist/nouveau riche thread. Yeah, a bunch of us have cars and houses, but that's boring. I'm looking forward to hearing from people like Gary (probably some record worth a few grand), the home recording crowd (who will inevitably outshine us all) and glen (Madonna pap smear).

For me it's my camera, worth about a grand. Awesome piece of kit that i'll never regret buying.

BMP1_for_sale_web1.jpg

nEiLo said:
do you want people to provide you with their addresses and times they are out of the house too?

the most expensive thing I own is an alarm system ;)
Hahha, that's very funny.

What was your surname again neil?

gary does own a record worth a grand, as far as I know.

I can't think of one single item I own that's worth loads that's interesting - couches and fridges surely don't count.

like aaron neville i don't own much but i know that ICUH8N owns something that fits in the palm of your hand and has a 5 figure value.

Lefty Frizzell said:
like aaron neville i don't own much but i know that ICUH8N owns something that fits in the palm of your hand and has a 5 figure value.

Yes, the kidney of a 12 year-old boy, reared in captivity on a diet of spring water and muesli since the age of -3

you're both very warm...shower and guess again.

ok, first clue: 'i'd like a hint'

fuck me i feel like ted rogers!!

Ho ho ho. Funny story actually. I thought I was getting a bargain when I ordered my child off the internet for 14 bucks. Can you imagine my shock and dismay to discover he actually cost me 14 grand! The little cunt was worth it but.
Apart from that, my violin, vioin bow and my decks were worth a few bob last time I checked.

its got to be my rugged good looks i have them insured for 3 million!! apart for that it would be either laptop or dvd collection scared to work out how much it cost me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back