What's the most expensive thing you own? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 6
When we were getting home insurance we had to state anything worth over 3 grand. Er.... nothing.

my G3 Powerbook was probably the most expensive thing I've bought. Of course it's worthless now.

Zeelander said:
Having given this a lot of thought I reckon the most expensive thing I own is a Babysitters Club book signed by the author.

god i used to love those books..i always wanted to dress like claudia or stacey!even tho they dressed like total spas..

Zeelander said:
Having given this a lot of thought I reckon the most expensive thing I own is a Babysitters Club book signed by the author.

i have togo to the gaeltacht evry year for college. last year : Inis Meain. the only book they didnt have in impenetrable irish was babysitters club books, so after dinner id fly through one with a cuppa splosh, as theysay on thumped, as my collegemates showered before me in preperation for the night.
lovely stuff

sugar_referee said:
i have togo to the gaeltacht evry year for college. last year : Inis Meain. the only book they didnt have in impenetrable irish was babysitters club books, so after dinner id fly through one with a cuppa splosh, as theysay on thumped, as my collegemates showered before me in preperation for the night.
lovely stuff
i don't think i understand a word of this, but it is lovely to behold.

i have a fat violin cost me a cupla grand and is worth much more now cos i touched it.

Hector Grey said:
i don't think i understand a word of this, but it is lovely to behold.

i have a fat violin cost me a cupla grand and is worth much more now cos i touched it.

oh i am sorry my spelling and phrasing was atrocious, i just had a gawk at what id written. also it wasnt entirely relevant.
6 people in my family, four of us still play fiddle but we all did at some point, we've about ten grand worth of fiddle in the house. mines not there, its lost. how did i lose a two grand fiddle. fuck sake. maybe its in phils.

sugar_referee said:
oh i am sorry my spelling and phrasing was atrocious, i just had a gawk at what id written. also it wasnt entirely relevant.
6 people in my family, four of us still play fiddle but we all did at some point, we've about ten grand worth of fiddle in the house. mines not there, its lost. how did i lose a two grand fiddle. fuck sake. maybe its in phils.

my fiddle isnt very expensive and i'm quite shit on it. i played with a dublin bluegrass group a few weeks ago and made a cunt out of myself.

i thought you wore a togo and liked to penetrate babysitters. clean up that grammar!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

inspector horse said:
a copy of windows 3.1 on vinyl, my pride and joy.

are those those red square vinyal things from the two drives?

Cause if they are worth money, we have a shit load in a shed outside.

inspector horse said:
few grand each, get them on ebay quick, i heard the bottom may fall out of the market soon, but thats an inside tip , from me to you.

Your taking the piss, im going to look at ebay now.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
The quintessential yuppie/capitalist/nouveau riche thread. Yeah, a bunch of us have cars and houses, but that's boring. I'm looking forward to hearing from people like Gary (probably some record worth a few grand), the home recording crowd (who will inevitably outshine us all) and glen (Madonna pap smear).

For me it's my camera, worth about a grand. Awesome piece of kit that i'll never regret buying.

Other than house/car/computer,the most I've spent on anything is 400 sterling for an amp. I seem to have a knack for getting a deal on things.
I do have a record that could possibly be worth a grand(two copies have sold on ebay for that value)but it cost me 2.50. Hahaha.

Anthony said:
When we were getting home insurance we had to state anything worth over 3 grand. Er.... nothing.

my G3 Powerbook was probably the most expensive thing I've bought. Of course it's worthless now.
yeah, me G4 powerbook. cost me 1800 last year. pretty borin.

and my guitar........ when it was new tho.

bah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back