What's the deal with David Hasselhoff being in every single e-mail forward? (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
hasselhoff4.jpg

i hear you barking big doggie - the fuckers been in and out of my inbox like michael flatleys ponce trotters at a fleadh.

Billy, maybe it's coz he deserves ridicule like no one else on earth? That and it's become a bit of a fad.

If people don't agree with the first bit then perhaps they're unaware of the fact that the Hoff can be quoted as saying "I know there are many dying children in the world whose last wish is to meet me".

Honestly...

I'd like to meet him and ask him how he kept his stiffy hidden when filming racy Baywatch scenes. I'm doing a bit of extra work on Ros na Rún soon and I could do with the advice. Imagine if me mammy saw me on telly fiddling with my pants. Actually, now there's an idea... !bing

He played in berlin the night the wall came down (sadly he wasn't on or under it) and was meant to be really pissed off that they don't include any mention of him in the German National Musuems...

I used to be in a band in Sydney called Hasselhoff. Big Dave was out there promoting a Baywatch movie. We approached his people (we didn't have any "people") to pose with us in a photo but he wasn't into it! Dave's weird.

Miss Vaughan said:
I used to be in a band in Sydney called Hasselhoff. Big Dave was out there promoting a Baywatch movie. We approached his people (we didn't have any "people") to pose with us in a photo but he wasn't into it! Dave's weird.

the fool, he could be playing in whelans tonight had he not been so busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back