What's that video. (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

Silly, what's that tune/video question time.
Was watchin the late night MTV on Saturday night where thay show the good videos/tunes and don't bother teling you what they are, argghhh.

One tune sounded very like a cross tune between mezzanine era massive attack and Aphex twin, had male vocals but were all mumbled and drawly, only bit i caught sounded like it said 'gigantic spree'.

Video started out with some really good shapes animating in synch with the beats and continued through like this spliced with distorted images of the guys face singing, was all very downtempo. Also was some weird slightly amateur claymation of guys walking in a forest.
Loved the video and tune and spent the last two days looking around internet to no avail, any ideas anyone, pretty plesese.....???:confused:

Bag'o'cans said:
Silly, what's that tune/video question time.
Was watchin the late night MTV on Saturday night where thay show the good videos/tunes and don't bother teling you what they are, argghhh.

One tune sounded very like a cross tune between mezzanine era massive attack and Aphex twin, had male vocals but were all mumbled and drawly, only bit i caught sounded like it said 'gigantic spree'.

Video started out with some really good shapes animating in synch with the beats and continued through like this spliced with distorted images of the guys face singing, was all very downtempo. Also was some weird slightly amateur claymation of guys walking in a forest.
Loved the video and tune and spent the last two days looking around internet to no avail, any ideas anyone, pretty plesese.....???:confused:

does this help?

spiritualtramp said:
Did the video look old or was it recent?
Couldn't really say, the videos they show on what i've seen of saturday night mtv tend to be a generally old late 90s early 00s, The animation made me think it may be about 5 years old, sounded like good old fashioned electronica dance aswell. It was dark and orangey at times , wo i'm really grasping at straws now.

hanley said:
strangely not.

shitepipe said:
was it happy or sad?
Srangely both, the music was kinda upbeat aphex twin ambient works and the visuals were beautifully synched shapes, yet the vocals were like risingson (massive attack) except even more depressing and mumbled and the video was of eerie distorted heads.

is this it?

et1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back