Whats so wrong about milk? (1 Viewer)

plug said:
milk.jpg

yum. everything else is shite.

fuck that, tescos milk all the way

yes, big deal. like zita says, aint no thing but a chickenwing.
buckfast is the mother of invention. get a few bottles and see where it takes you.

I drink a shit load of milk.

Picture Fancyg with a large clay jug of milk aloft, pouring contents of said pitcher carelessly into mouth, over face and onto chest. Staring directly at onlookers with an intense unbroken gaze as the bovine goodness runs down his chin to his creamy chest via his bobbing adams apple, all in slow motion.

A brief scuffle ensues as determined punters rush in to carry Fancy aloft on their shoulders. Never pausing, never phased, Fancy continues with his milk drinking exhibition while pumping his clenched left fist into the air in passionate fury as his right hand lifts the cavernous vessel higher and higher into the sky.

The crowd goes wild.

oh shit said:
yes, big deal. like zita says, aint no thing but a chickenwing.
buckfast is the mother of invention. get a few bottles and see where it takes you.

No! I went out with some one who drank nothing but that before and he used to spend most of our time together sitting down clutched to my arm with his head on my shoulder so drunk he couldnt move.

FancyGoods said:

Picture Fancyg with a large clay jug of milk aloft, pouring contents of said pitcher carelessly into mouth, over face and onto chest. Staring directly at onlookers with an intense unbroken gaze as the bovine goodness runs down his chin to his creamy chest via his bobbing adams apple, all in slow motion.

A brief scuffle ensues as determined punters rush in to carry Fancy aloft on their shoulders. Never pausing, never phased, Fancy continues with his milk drinking exhibition while pumping his clenched left fist into the air in passionate fury as his right hand lifts the cavernous vessel higher and higher into the sky.

The crowd goes wild.

bovine goodness :)

i am trying to imagine what music would go with this scene...i am trying to think of something cool, something epic, but the only song i can think of is

them bones them bones need ....calcium
and thats a natural law

(are they the lyrics ? )

FancyGoods said:

The crowd goes wild.

unsurprisingly, you must spread some...etc etc

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Imagine a boob that gave buckfast.
just..........imagine.........

my dad told me that scientists have genetically altered a goat so that it produces spider web instead of milk! :eek:
out of its boobies like.

apparently the web stuff (silk?) of some particular spider is exceptionaly strong and is used to reinforce steel but they cant get enough of it just going round collecting cob-webs so they fucked with the goat. I imagine this must be quite disturbing for the poor thing. thered have to be some wierd thing to collect it up as it came out.

Miss Piggy said:
my dad told me that scientists have genetically altered a goat so that it produces spider web instead of milk! :eek:
out of its boobies like.

apparently the web stuff (silk?) of some particular spider is exceptionaly strong and is used to reinforce steel but they cant get enough of it just going round collecting cob-webs so they fucked with the goat. I imagine this must be quite disturbing for the poor thing. thered have to be some wierd thing to collect it up as it came out.

Look your dad in the eye and call him a liar.

Miss Piggy said:
out of its boobies like.

ah, your da's just having a laugh.

FancyGoods said:

The crowd goes wild.

"FANCY!,FANCY!,FANCY!,FANCY!,FANCY!,FANCY!,FANCY!FANCY!FANCY!FANCY!FANCY!FANCY!..... fade to black; roll credits.

FancyGoods said:

The crowd goes wild.

Throw in Explosions In The Sky and you'd have an RTE hurling ad...

Miss Piggy said:
out of its boobies like.

That doesn't make any sense AT ALL. Your dad is a mentaller and I applaud him.

Is that how you spell applaud? It looks wrong.

Zeelander said:
That doesn't make any sense AT ALL. Your dad is a mentaller and I applaud him.

Is that how you spell applaud? It looks wrong.

I dunno,....vaugely remember reading something about a goat crosse dwith a spider somtime last year. Of course my infantile mind came up with such an altoghether horrifying result that my psyche erased instantly from my memory.

about applaud either. must be somthing to to with the goat-spider issue.

Is that how you spell issue?

Bag'o'cans said:
It meant for turning calfs into cows.
picture the scene
cow is impregnated
cow has baby
cow lactates
calf is taken from mother
calf is killed
machine takes milk (and blood and pus) from cows udder for up to a year
cycle continues until cow can make no more babies
cow is killed

What's so right about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back