WHATHAPPEN! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
I strolled into nine west about an hour ago and was wandering round, no mary kates. saw a pair similar but not as nice, sandals as opposed to slingbacks and got into a conversation with one of the girls. I asked her about the mary kates and she said she'd go and look, and came back with both black and wine. They don't have them out on display and they do have a few pairs left.

Anyway I am typing this to you whilst wearing my brand new wine mary kates, size 6, they are FUCKING GORGEOUS. 99 snots.

slag-tastic, aren't they? and comfy too!

Those are great. Perfect for when you're feeling a bit Barbara Stanwyck.

double_indemnity.jpg

I live alarming close to one of these. I would sell a number of my organs for some of the items they have in their window.

it's probably a good thing I don't live anywhere near a russell and bromley.

I'm buying them in black for sure (when the piece of shit that is Brown Thomas gets them in) but I like these. But all sorts of practicality and justification issues come into effect when one doesn't buy the black. :(

Those are amazing (especially in the leopard-print and I don't think I've ever said that about anything before).

Unfortunately, in the absence of any recent wardrobe-related windfalls, I can't see myself spending that much on a pair of shoes, however goigiss they may be.

Those are amazing (especially in the leopard-print and I don't think I've ever said that about anything before).

Unfortunately, in the absence of any recent wardrobe-related windfalls, I can't see myself spending that much on a pair of shoes, however goigiss they may be.

Tis true and as you know I am not independently wealthy but did a nixer recently that just about covers the black (€350) so I'm treating meself and whenever the niggling voice in the back of my head says, 'but you need a new clutch for your car which costs the same' I imagine myself walking in those shoes.That way the idea of having to walk everywhere, which is what I'll have to do when my clutch dies, doesn't seem so bad. Ah sweet twisted logic.

Ha, I just saw a little note at the end of those Mary Janes saying 'due to high demand for these shoes a customer may only order three units of this product every 30 days.' Ya, right, imagine, 'oh no, I can only buy three pairs of these $600 shoes in any one month period. Life is so unfair.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back