what was number 1 on the day you was born? (1 Viewer)

jane said:
the U.K. No.1 on the 1st September 1975 was... Can't Give You Anything (But My Love) by The Stylistics

That's crap. I want a new day of birth.
Shit! You're exactly one year older than Phil - my mate who is the lanky, top-pop fop with the carrott mop-top.

And the new secretary for the UCD archaeology department is a mate of mine too.

Actually... I could have just e-mailed you or rang you or something. This is like shouting to someone across a pub floor.

billygannon said:
Shit! You're exactly one year older than Phil - my mate who is the lanky, top-pop fop with the carrott mop-top.

And the new secretary for the UCD archaeology department is a mate of mine too.

Actually... I could have just e-mailed you or rang you or something. This is like shouting to someone across a pub floor.

Wow, I haven't met the new secretary. We're really sad to see the current one go, but I'm glad to hear we have a new one (I haven't been in in a few days, so I hadn't heard yet).

Phil's got the same birthday as me? Wow, we both share a birthday with Lily Tomlin, Gloria Estefan, and a number of famous boxers.

jane said:
Wow, I haven't met the new secretary. We're really sad to see the current one go, but I'm glad to hear we have a new one (I haven't been in in a few days, so I hadn't heard yet).

Phil's got the same birthday as me? Wow, we both share a birthday with Lily Tomlin, Gloria Estefan, and a number of famous boxers.
I share a birthday with my sister.

And a guy in school... who was also a twin. And I knew his twin through a different group of people... and then he knew my twin through a whole set of different people again.
God how we laughed over tiffin.

It's my brother's birthday today. But it's not my birthday. Coz he's not my twin. He's actually 8.5 years my senior. So there. But he lives in Spain and I don't even have a number for him or an email address. That's shit innit...I should cop on.:(

2nd August 1972 was... [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Puppy Love[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]by[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Donny Osmond[/font]oh so true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back