what was number 1 on the day you was born? (1 Viewer)

haha. i joke i joke!

i share my birthday with Mel Gibson - y'know guys, MAD FUCKIN MAX..that guy??
oh and that jr tolkein retard too.
andrew

M.BISON said:
haha. i joke i joke!

i share my birthday with Mel Gibson - y'know guys, MAD FUCKIN MAX..that guy??
oh and that jr tolkein retard too.
andrew
JON BON JOVI

everyone on your list (aside from the author of dr suess, whom i know little about) has clowned themselves pretty hard during their life - gorbachev with that whole communism shit, lou reed with that whole 'lou reed NOT dying in the 70s and continuing to make music shit', jon bon jovi with that (readers choice) shit. mel gibson - unfuckwithable. don't even try to prove me wrong...no seriously, don't...

andrew

1. that film where he pretended to be irish or something
2. that film where he was cryogenically froze
3. that film where he pretened to know what women want
4. die hard 4

but look! this may redeem him yet, as long as it's better than thunderdome:

Mad Max: Fury Road (2004)

Plot Outline: Mad Max, finally with us in his fourth incarnation, still wanders the wastelands of a post-apocalyptic Australian Outback

M.BISON said:
mel gibson - unfuckwithable. don't even try to prove me wrong...no seriously, don't...
It was all going so well until he went completely fucking cuckoo and decided he wanted to make 'The Passion of THE Christ'.

Even the extra "The" in the title makes me want to puke blood.

guys i know mel isn't flawless, nobody is...but holy shit - "MAD MAX 4: FURY ROAD"
i think i just came. no seriously.

andrew

Mark King said:
As heard every day for 20 years on Larry Gogan's Golden Hour....

Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes!
the uncle of a friend of mine wrote that song. then he want a bit lala and gave his millions and his mansion away to the hare krishnas and now lives in a council flat in the east end of london....:eek:

29:02:75. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel. Make Me Smile.
08:03:75. Telly Salvalas. If.
15:03:75. Telly Salvalas. If.
22:03:75. The Bay City Rollers. Bye Bye Baby.

jaysus! surrounded on all sides by classic seventies music:eek: looks like kojack was singing on the day of my arrival.....

spectraljanitor said:
the uncle of a friend of mine wrote that song. then he want a bit lala and gave his millions and his mansion away to the hare krishnas and now lives in a council flat in the east end of london....:eek:

wow! can you give me his number? i'd love to meet him. this song has for years been a favourite of me and my friend ger brady. we would always call
to alert the other if we heard it on the radio. then a few months back i found out it was number one when i was born. a coincidence? could it have been playing as i first stuck my head out into this wretched world? was the first air to touch my virgin ears carrying it's falsetto doo wop?

the rubettes wore golf style flat caps waaay before the current crop of preppy r'n'b charlatans...

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]the U.K. No.1 on the [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]28th January 1972[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] was...[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony)[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]by[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The New Seekers[/font]

Stand By Your Manby [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Tammy Wynette[/font]

i fucking hate that song. anyone watch sky 1 late at night when those country compilation ads come on? jesus, i fucking hate that song. anyone who stands by their man is an asshole!

nlgbbbblth said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]the U.K. No.1 on the [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]28th January 1972[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] was...[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony)[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]by[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The New Seekers[/font]
Is today your birthday then Paul? Happy birthday! You're 6 days older than me (mine's on Tuesday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back