What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (2 Viewers)

Just watching Glinner on Primetime. It was, eh, grand. His argument seems to be "they might be lying and secretly a rapist, it has happened before," which is the kind of dumb argument that can be used for anything really. He's still tweeting away today.

Just watching Glinner on Primetime. It was, eh, grand. His argument seems to be "they might be lying and secretly a rapist, it has happened before," which is the kind of dumb argument that can be used for anything really. He's still tweeting away today.
I'm just after sticking on the RTE player just there..and it pauses the ads if you go to another tab!

I'm just after sticking on the RTE player just there..and it pauses the ads if you go to another tab!

I don't know if it works for RTE player but on some you can avoid that by pulling the tab out and having it exist in a separate window rather than one window with a load of tabs together

I don't know if it works for RTE player but on some you can avoid that by pulling the tab out and having it exist in a separate window rather than one window with a load of tabs together
It dosent pause on the actual show though! Flaming Nora

So does he just know one person who had a bad experience and is basing his whole argument off that or what? Might watch this later. I'm intrigued as to why he's so obsessed more than anything else.

So does he just know one person who had a bad experience and is basing his whole argument off that or what? Might watch this later. I'm intrigued as to why he's so obsessed more than anything else.
Well, it seems these people, the TERFS if you will, are happy to have him representing them, I haven't seen them calling him out (although correct me if i'm wrong there). Why he became so obsessed with it I don't know.

Interesting enough show..brought me as up to speed as I need to be.
I'm glad its not something I need concern myself with tbh... I feel sorry for anyone going through that whole experience.Its gotta be super traumatic. Must be tough on the parents too

Also, interesting to note how vast the difference in numbers between young girls and young boys coming forward as trans

Something like 8 girls for every 10 people..I can't remember the exact number

pile-on of love in the comments of attempted dog-whistle by G'OD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

whats going on here then?

Is that a coordinated attempt to subvert yer wans post?

And who is she?

I just listened to the latest Blabbermouth podcast where there was a long dissection of the MAGA hat kids v Native American guy. They filled in lots of holes in the story and put some context in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back