What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (11 Viewers)

I'm not a fan of that Stephen Donnelly prick, but fuck me, there's full-on vitriol being heaped on top of him by Irish Twitter. Poor cunt should fuckin resign and get a job in Aldi collecting the trolleys. Less hassle.

I'm not a fan of that Stephen Donnelly prick, but fuck me, there's full-on vitriol being heaped on top of him by Irish Twitter. Poor cunt should fuckin resign and get a job in Aldi collecting the trolleys. Less hassle.
He should rejoin the Social Democrats with his tail between his legs

keeping the "dog" theme going there

Man, I bet when he was moaning about punk rock not being real music back in 1977 he had no idea he'd still be doing it in 2021
He's saying that the guitar smashing thing was even old hat when punks did it, as Pete Townshend and Hendrix and probably loads of less high profile musicians had done it years earlier

He's not wrong

He's saying that the guitar smashing thing was even old hat when punks did it, as Pete Townshend and Hendrix and probably loads of less high profile musicians had done it years earlier

He's not wrong
I think there's an interesting discussion to be had about staging smashing guitars and the like

but... well if you want fresh and exciting then why are you watching SNL?

I think there's an interesting discussion to be had about staging smashing guitars and the like

but... well if you want fresh and exciting then why are you watching SNL?
If any one I knew suggested "hey lads..let's smash a guitar on stage tonight" I would think they were totally L7

and I would roll my eyes at them

If any one I knew suggested "hey lads..let's smash a guitar on stage tonight" I would think they were totally L7

and I would roll my eyes at them
Sophisticated contempt was a common reaction to Pete Townshend doing it back in 1966 as well.

It was interesting when Gustav Metzger did it but these kids haven't a clue what they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back