What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

House of Cards was class too now that I'm thinking about those programs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Cards

_42554697_housecards1_416bbc.jpg

Deadly programme. I've just downloaded

32904-large.jpg

Watched it a few years back and managed to miss the final episode. :mad:

Deadly programme. I've just downloaded

32904-large.jpg

Watched it a few years back and managed to miss the final episode. :mad:

Oooh, what's that about then? Is that the same crowd that made House of Cards etc?

The best thing about House of Cards was your man. You might think that Mattie. I couldn't possibly say.

Grrrrrr. I'll get you one day FRAAAAANCIIS.

Oh man. There was something about this guy he didn't like and wanted bad PR for, so he pushed a lad in a wheelchair under the wheels of his car.
Class.

"A thriller set in London, in which a politician's life becomes increasingly complex as his research assistant is found dead on the London Underground and, in a seemingly unrelated incident, a teenage drug dealer is shot dead."

Download it and watch it before the Hollywood versh comes out. Though I must say the film looks like it could be deadly.

I don't think it's the same makers behind House of Cards but similar political intruige...

is tomorrow the last day of master chef?

been watchin it round these parts...the food seems so
other worldly..that shit tonight, i can't even beging to
imagine what it tastes like. that pepper desert.

i hope the young wan wins it. i like young wans, they're
alright

Yeah tomorrow night is the final!I've become obsessed with it..I'll throw my shoe at the tv if Jonny wins.. I'd like Emily to win but I think it's gonna be James..

Yeah tomorrow night is the final!I've become obsessed with it..I'll throw my shoe at the tv if Jonny wins.. I'd like Emily to win but I think it's gonna be James..
I'd love Emily to win too but she's made a few more mistakes than James. I think he'll win for sure.

Just finished Series 4 of The Wire.

I'm a bit disappointed.
I really missed having an overall investigative story arc.
And S4 really is way bleaker than the preceeding 3 - unremittingly grim, especially with the schoolkids.
And ***** gone - say it ain't so - the soul of the programme.

I picked up S1 of Dexter in the US based on the rave reviews it was getting.
I'm stalled a couple of episodes in. Not impressed at all.

The police station is waaaay to clen and modern - it's like Nash Bridges or something. The characters are piss weak as well.

The serial killer voiceovers are trite beyond belief - it's like what a transition year student would write.

Been working my way through Arrested Development for the umpteenth time. Splitting my sides along the way...

I have Season 2 of AD on dvd here laughing at me. I refuse to watch it before I find Season 1 somewhere first. The entirety of Cork & Limerick seem to be sold out of it!

Oh I just watched the Afternoon Delight episode of Arrested Development..So so funny.. Gambra the Limerick/Cork HMV should be able to get one transferred from one of the Dublin stores for ya.

just started series 3 of The Wire

"Does the chair recognise that we gonna look like some weak assed pussies on the street?"

genius

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back