What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

I hear great things about it - is it good! I loved the film - saw it 2 times in the cinema.

I loved it but because it reminded me of my hometown when I was in high school. A lot has changed since then but it was very nostalgic for me. I'd say if you liked the film you'd like the series. They are airing season 2 in the states and have them all online on their site after but you can't get them from here. Or I can't. If you figure it out let me know. I want season 2. Also season 4 of the L word.

watching gilmore girls season 5 on my tobler and flight of the conchords with the boy..we've both fallen in love with it..

gonna start on 30 rock next and the it crowd..

oh and i is john undeclared is amazing...i got the big time horn for lloyd after watching that..

got Carnivale on order....only saw it once before -
heard it's great but doesn't resolve properly........
any fans?

Just watched Series One. Purdy good. A bit Lynchian with some good ol' fashioned Southern Gothic melodrama thrown in.

Finished Series One of The Wire over the weekend. Late getting into this but yeah, the hype is totally justified. Best tv show I've ever seen.
Stringer Bell studied at Trinity College Dublin?!

Finished Series One of The Wire over the weekend. Late getting into this but yeah, the hype is totally justified. Best tv show I've ever seen.
Stringer Bell studied at Trinity College Dublin?!

think that was mcnulty....string is english though.

totally sold on carnivale when i heard there was Knights Templar shit in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back