What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

I think I’ve only seen the first couple of seasons. Absolutely brilliant and hilarious but at the same time it’s too real, got extremely heavy and I had to bow out.
yeah..its not that light hearted . I didnt appreciate that aspect

Last night blasted through last part of Disenchantment. It was OK, then got up to date with new Futurama, again, it's been ok, not great, but, not the worst.

Finished Acapulco, recommended if like me you don't like welcoming horrible people into your life.
Sticking with Apple TV we're watching an animated show called Strange Planet. While you're watching you're saying to yourself I "know" this is good... but it's exhausting.

I think this is the least inappropriate thread for this, but I had to say it.

Topboy. I can't watch it because it's on Netflix now, but I do recommend.

Apparently in the current season there's a character called Tadhg. I work with a guy called Tadhg. Over here. He is genuinely nervous, he doesn't know what this character will do, or how it'll affect him in real life. "Jaysus lads, this could make or break me". He could either get loads of street cred and maybe have a good starting point for chatting girls up. Or he could get wetted up. Depends what the character does.

But at least everyone will be able to pronounce his name. He didn't even have that luxury in Ireland.

I never saw Rome but like everyone else I saw the nakey Kerry Condon pics
I feel weird saying this, but even with her clothes on, she's a very compelling actor

First time I saw her was in a production of the Cripple of Inishmann and I swear to god I fell in love with her (I'd had a few)
But it was like "how am I gonna live without this utterly perfect woman in my life?" (I am given to hyperbole)

Eventually got over it. She's 5'3" and I don't date the shorties. Her loss, obvs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back