What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Can someone recommend me a mini series. I'm out of eye-goodness.

I realise everyone has probably already see this but I finally got around to watching The Returned. Really good I thought. Everyday stories of love triangles, sibling rivalry, and relationship troubles with added undead people. Shot in a beautifully located town full of good looking people. Great music too. Next series due in autumn

what's the deal with idris elba and this fast cars program (king of speed)? why is there a guy who's playing mandela on the big screen and at the same time doing a fucking danny dyer-esque program for idiots?

i haven't seen it by the way...maybe it's super high-brow

what's the deal with idris elba and this fast cars program (king of speed)? why is there a guy who's playing mandela on the big screen and at the same time doing a fucking danny dyer-esque program for idiots?

i haven't seen it by the way...maybe it's super high-brow

From what I hear he is just mad for the ol' jammers.

You should watch it. It lives up to its hype. Srsly.

I'm no cheerleader for Graham Linehan, the rest of his shows got progressively worse and the PRICK BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.... but you should just watch father ted and get over yourself. I eventually got around to listening to Neutral Milk Hotel and thought they were really good despite the fact that I hated everything about them.

Anyway, i'm off to watch the two new episodes of Girls. BRB GUYZ

well..... I guess i'll just shut up then.

(still waiting for this to download)

I did watch Father Ted finally. It was like Star Wars, I knew the jokes because they were made so often that I didn't really need to watch it to get them.

These are not the priests you're looking for... yadda yadda.

You should watch it. It lives up to its hype. Srsly.

I'm no cheerleader for Graham Linehan, the rest of his shows got progressively worse and the PRICK BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER AND I DON'T KNOW WHY....

In fairness, The IT Crowd was mostly great. You must have said something to annoy him! Not that it takes much! Twitter frequently exposes people's real life personalities - it can be quite disappointing when it happens..

In fairness, The IT Crowd was mostly great. You must have said something to annoy him! Not that it takes much! Twitter frequently exposes people's real life personalities - it can be quite disappointing when it happens..
I really liked most of Black Books and a very little of the IT crowd. None are a patch on Father Ted though. I haven't the faintest idea why he blocked me, I suspect I either I said something insulting to him while drunk that i've forgotten or he's blocking me cos he thinks i'm someone else based on my twitter name.

Anyway:

The two new episodes of Girls were great and included a nasty comment about Thought Catalog, which is like bitching about your biggest fans.

I wathced some old Twilight Zone episodes on youtude really not bad and not as creepy or messed up as i remember them being.

I wathced some old Twilight Zone episodes on youtude really not bad and not as creepy or messed up as i remember them being.

I have the entire original series box set

It's amazing. I've watched loads and there are hundreds still to go

broen_ii_season_2_dvd.jpg

just finished the 2nd season of Broen.

fucking brilliant. as good, if not better than the 1st season

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back