What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Anyone see the pilot of Arrow?

Thought wasn't too bad, there's enough in the first episode to keep you going back. I'm curious to know what was on that Island that turned yer man into a multilingual speaking, martial arts expert.

Just finished season 1 of Oz. Fucking amazing! I was unsure at first because it felt a little dated compared to other HBO shows but once the key players start to emerge and play for power it becomes riveting. O'Reily and Adebisi are outstanding.

anyone here know of an Ozzie comedy that goes by the name Review With Myles Barlow?

friend recommended it. supposed to be quality. had a quick search for few links/torrents for season 1 but didn't find anything. think there's 2 seasons altogether/so far

3 more episodes of Breaking Bad Series 2 to go. Ive been struggling through this, but it has gotten a bit more 'fun' since the Better Call Saul episode.

Noticed Deadwood is on UPC Demand until May, think im going to give that a go after these last few eps of breaking bad.

Midway through season three of Oz now. It's gotten a bit ridiculous but still massively entertaining, probably even more so now with the introduction of some great new characters. The cast are outstanding.

anyone here know of an Ozzie comedy that goes by the name Review With Myles Barlow?

friend recommended it. supposed to be quality. had a quick search for few links/torrents for season 1 but didn't find anything. think there's 2 seasons altogether/so far
They're all on YouTube.
Four and a half stars (will make sense later)

They're all on YouTube.
Four and a half stars (will make sense later)

cheers but had a look for it on youtube last week (and again just now to make sure). not seeing full episodes at all. just 5/6 minute clips here and there from both seasons??

I finished Oz last night. The last season is very weak. There was no big pay off and they did a shit job of resolving the storylines. They just seemed happy to kill off most of the main characters in really stupid ways. Up until the last season it was really really good.

Just finished Battle Star Galactica, it was worth the ,ourney but I'd have preferred a more rational explanational for some of the odd stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back