What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

nighty-photo.jpg

Watched this last night, now do I watch season two tonight, or Saxondale again?

Has anyone watched Castle?

I'm considering getting it just because Nathan Fillion is in it and he's one of the greatest people who ever lived

this show is a bit terrible but Nathan Fillion is obviously having the time of his life and I LOVE IT.

It's real Joss Whedon-y, if you like that kind of thing.

It really really isn't

Its not bad at all - more serious than True Blood...Worth the watch..

I couldn't take more than a couple of episodes of it in the end. But it turns out netflix has Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy too. Which is exciting for me because I think I was about seven when my parents used to watch it and I had no idea what was going on in it all. It's great though. My girlfriend's been introducing me to News Radio too. It's strangely endearing (if only for phil hartman's character).

Justified-key-art2.jpg

Pretty good so far, although seems to be falling off a bit in the last couple of episodes, Bullock from Deadwood as some manner of marshall type who shoots people, based on some stuff by Elmore Leonard, and it's definitely Elmore Leonardy.

watched the first episode of this on iplayer. not bad actually. idris elba is a very charismatic actor. he carries it really. it'd just be a very ordinary troubled cop with marriage difficulties drama without him. the plot is daft

luther-e1271710773502.jpg

not bad. hbo comedy about two new york hipsters trying to make it in the fashion industry
Screen-shot-2010-01-12-at-10.13.19-AM-575x307.png

watched the first season.
was ok, despite the long intro music
it was only ok until i got to this stinker of a line:
"you know, i always thought you'd be the one to start a clothing business, not me. see this guy? he had mad style. remember that time you rocked those crazy wayfairs To Vicky Wilers party? and i clowned you!...."

jesus, fucking dire.

anyway, this show gets annoying far too quickly. only thing that saves it is Luis Guzmán

watched the first season.
was ok, despite the long intro music
it was only ok until i got to this stinker of a line:
"you know, i always thought you'd be the one to start a clothing business, not me. see this guy? he had mad style. remember that time you rocked those crazy wayfairs To Vicky Wilers party? and i clowned you!...."

jesus, fucking dire.

anyway, this show gets annoying far too quickly. only thing that saves it is Luis Guzmán

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The credits are the best thing about the whole show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back