What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Hotter would be Bodie and my hand. I feel bad, but the actor is older than me even if the character. is not.

bones-2Ha3.jpg

I really really hate this show.
But they are all pretty so I guess I'll keep watching.

ParksAndRecreation-1-800x600.jpg

Not terrible
Kind of endearing (except for the Indian character).

Fucks sake Gambra, it's not amazing, it's really really NOT amazing.

It's pretty good and i'll probably watch it all.

But it could have been a lot better

still though,

jayma_mays.jpg

adorable, wha?

Glee! Its great then it gets shit and then it gets OK. But I find Will the most annoyingly hateful character on television. But still, its great even just for the toons!

Fucks sake Gambra, it's not amazing, it's really really NOT amazing.

It's pretty good and i'll probably watch it all.

But it could have been a lot better

But that's the thing. It's just as bad as any other teen drama and the plot is terribly predictable but the writing of some of the characters make it a lot better than the likes of Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill..

I just wish they'd take away the beats they insist on putting over each song. If it's a capella fucking make it a capella!

I don't mind it not being 'live' but I hate hearing stuff that couldn't possibly be happening, even if they were singing along to a cd

Watched season 1 of Trailer Paqrk Boys on Wednesday night.Its without doubt the greatest tv show ever made.Watched half of season 2 last night.

taking a break from it tonight to watch season 1 of Rab C Nesbitt .

I watched season 1 of Dollhouse this week and christ it was brilliant. I should learn not do doubt Josh Whedon

Just finished Carnivale, HBO, series from 2004/5, amazing stuff, was meant to be 6 seasons but was stopped after two but while it doesnt get all wrapped up enough does that you can still enjoy seasons one and two.

totally recommend downloading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back