What television series are you currently making your way through? (1 Viewer)

It does, very much so. The Nightman Cometh is amazing telly!! They actually perform it on stage in its entirety as well!
this is one of my favourite scenes. charlie is one of televisions greatest misfits
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

30rock.jpg

S'all right, few laughs here and there. Does it pick up in later series or is it so/so the whole way through?

Just Finished:

torchwood-cast.jpg

The 3rd Season was really really good...

Next up rewatchin this as my GF hasn't seen it:

carnivale.jpg

and/or

1240632382_b001mbvcoe.01.lzzzzzzz.jpg

Just watched the first episode of John From Cincinnati. Very promising. But annoying when you know it finished in one season.

Just watched the first episode of John From Cincinnati. Very promising. But annoying when you know it finished in one season.

Its weird seeing the same kinda 'shakespearen' type dialogue in it that was very much part of Deadwood.

Its weird seeing the same kinda 'shakespearen' type dialogue in it that was very much part of Deadwood.

I was prepared for that but didn't really feel there was that much of it really. Except for some portentuous announcements from the John character ...

Started watching dexter, is good but i think i'm missing subtitles. Breaking Bad also, only two or three episodes in, has the makings of a good show but it's a bit slowly paced for me.

the american office. i know there's no point comparing it with the british version because they're very different but the american one is fast becoming one of my all time favourite sitcoms. i'm about halfway through season three. love it

I really, strongly dislike Dexter and I don't really know why. We had to study it in college in a class on Serial Killers and it just cemented the distaste...

I'm rewatching Season Two of The Wire because its my least favourite and I've rewatched every other series umpteen times.

I'm also watching Mad Men. About a million years behind everyone else, I know, but I bought it on a whim after christmas and LOVED the first series. Going to gallop on to the second as soon as I'm finished with The Wire.

I just saw how high up State of Play is in that list, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.
I love me a bit of Brideshead (Aloysius!!!!) but I really don't think it deserves to be so high up. Its great don't get me wrong, but come on.

Breaking Bad also, only two or three episodes in, has the makings of a good show but it's a bit slowly paced for me.

Slowly paced? You think so? Start of the first episode he's a mild-mannered science teacher with a wife and two kids. End of the first episode he's standing in the middle of the desert in his underpants, with a gun in his hand, a cop car fast approaching, and two dead Columbian drug dealers in the back of his camper van!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back