What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

Paid for my first ever streaming service over the weekend, a year of Disney + for a hundred euro. Seems stupidly cheap. Attempting to stop the kids from watching really awful family influencers on youtube.

Not that much on it outside of Disney movies to be fair, but saw that What They Do in the Shadows is on it and watched the pilot last night. Was good.

Have watched some Simpsons and Futurama as well. I have all the Simpsons i want saved already, but still.

Paid for my first ever streaming service over the weekend, a year of Disney + for a hundred euro. Seems stupidly cheap. Attempting to stop the kids from watching really awful family influencers on youtube.

Not that much on it outside of Disney movies to be fair, but saw that What They Do in the Shadows is on it and watched the pilot last night. Was good.

Have watched some Simpsons and Futurama as well. I have all the Simpsons i want saved already, but still.
ANDOR

I like that you're doing it for the kids.

I would have thought all TV would coalesce if you'd asked me 20 years ago. And it hasn't at all. And it's a bit shit.

First thing I watched when we got it was the Black Hole

We’re watching the 3rd series of the Bear right now. Loving it

My TV time is so limited I like to waste it by watching stuff I know off by heart.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Andor is the best star wars thing and the most un-star wars star wars thing in a long time

Gonna give that fashion show The Look?
Or whatever it's called a go.
It's about like these fashion heavies in WWII - I dunno Coc Chanel and Yves St Laurant and all.
I like Ben Mendehlson a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
  • dunderhead
  • S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back