What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Upload. Sci-fi kinda-comedy. Amazon

You can upload your consciousness before you die, and live an afterlife in VR - but capitalism is in full swing, and either you have to pay or someone has to pay for you. Interesting and sometimes quite funny/sweet
I watched this during the week. Liked it, mishmash of lots of different things but witty and endearing with it. The sudden shift into thriller mode in the last episode was a bit jarring.

Succession season finale. Great stuff.
I'm glad Kendall is still alive

I watched all 6 episodes of this yesterday. Much like Threads, the 80s production values adds to the grimness of it all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love Actually was on yesterday. I have never seen this all the way through, but I watched a bit of it and am pretty sure I have seen it all at this point. Also watching it was good to give confirmation that it is total fucking shit and actually pretty toxic, wooo

Love Actually was on yesterday. I have never seen this all the way through, but I watched a bit of it and am pretty sure I have seen it all at this point. Also watching it was good to give confirmation that it is total fucking shit and actually pretty toxic, wooo
Its pretty great as well though!

Anyhoo..I watched an episode and a half of Kevin can go fuck himself . Interesting idea.. but ultimately unwatchable

I saw Egg doing the Dylan thing with cards to Kiera Knightly, where the message seemed pretty unpleasant. If that was Love Actually, it can #actually fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back