what night for Xbox live gayness? (3 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
internet 1 thumpedGAYLORDZ 3
Mydignity 0

I would like to apologize for screaming " DIE LIKMYNNUTZ " during the last match

The ranked games at the start were great, we made a decent fist of it. Apart from loosing to French dudes, that hurt. I'm glad I resisted the urge to shout 'my children need wine' post-game.

Those ranked games at the start were fucking GREAT!

Especially when we beat those elite pricks in an epic struggle, only to discover the average age of their team was about 9 years old.

Myself and "avernus" went onto be-a-pro fifa afterwards. It's a bit messy to get a game sorted, but if you're playing with guys who aren't the xbox equivalent of Baros/Mcgeady/any other player who refuses to look up and pass, then it's terrific fun.
We really have to get a thumped team together.

I would like to apologize for screaming " DIE LIKMYNNUTZ " during the last match

you dont need to apologise for that!

I was a real turd out there. But in my defense, I was eating pizza.

you were decent for someone who only bought the game!

Those ranked games at the start were fucking GREAT!

Especially when we beat those elite pricks in an epic struggle, only to discover the average age of their team was about 9 years old.

that was hilarious! i think that game was 50-48 or 50-49 so it was an epic win for us. fuck it, kids are better than me at most games

I think if those stats prove anything, it's that we are better at Halo 3 than anyone else on the planet.

deadly! didn't know you could do that
I seem to die at lot more than I kill... must work on that.
Enjoyed the local deathmatches too , some hilarious warthog shenanigans.

So in two weeks time, i vote for a bit of GOW ? That obviously doesn't preclude more halo in the mean time.

Will be trading in some stuff for COD4 today , might play it single player a bit tonight and then look for some fights tomorrow afternoon if anyone's around

Fuck GOW! I think a few of us have traded it in now anyway. More Halo plus some COD4 is where the fun is it. Fifa too.

my dreams of 4v4 gow have been kerb stomped
how's about tf2 then? I'm with you on Halo and Cod and fifa, i just think they'll get the love as it is.

I think if those stats prove anything, it's that we are better at Halo 3 than anyone else on the planet.

well i know i am anyway :p

Enjoyed the local deathmatches too , some hilarious warthog shenanigans.

That was you ya git ? you must have ran over me 3 or 4 times

my dreams of 4v4 gow have been kerb stomped
how's about tf2 then? I'm with you on Halo and Cod and fifa, i just think they'll get the love as it is.

and bomerman if we can get that going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back