What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

not in a film mood, have been watching series 6 (5 if you are a yank) of "family guy": all pretty weak so far, apart from episodes one and eight, .

harsh.

here look, i've been looking through this thing for something good to watch and it seems all rubbish lookin films and/or you all say 'meh' in your reviews. Either that or I've seen them.
So give me a movie recommendation people

not in a film mood, have been watching series 6 (5 if you are a yank) of "family guy": all pretty weak so far, apart from episodes one and eight, which are solid gold. "this morning, meg made me eat the hair out of her pie".

If you can get your hands on it, get Metalocalypse, about the trials and tribulations of multinational death metal band called Dethklok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalocalypse

Some of the funniest shit I have ever seen. Its fairly rare that I am cracking up to the point of being in pain, but there was an episode where Dethklok realise they have a massive tax bill to pay, so they adopt this fat kid thinking he would be a deadly tax write off. :D

I watched Marie Antoinette. Beautiful to watch for the clothes. colours, interior of palace, etc.

There were some parallels between this and lost in translation in the whole feeling-person-repressed-by-surroundings-and-letting-loose scenario. Use of modern music caused controversy in the Ro household.

i finally caved and bought Land Of The Dead for 4euro

it's actually not as bad on dvd as it was in the cinema..if you can get past all that bullfighter shit half way though

also, got Hellboy: Sword Of Storms - good buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back