What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Tenaciod D - Pick Of Destiny.

if you like Tenacious D you''ll love it, which i do.

Meatloaf and Dio are great in it

I thought the kid versions of the two guys was funny too and the audience simulator

But as a whole it was a bit disappointing

Funnier than Epic Moive though

watched a bit of assault on precint 13 last night (the original)
got as far as the bit where the bus with the prisoners arrives at the precint.
deadly soundtrack. gotta download that shit.

carpenters soundtracks are wicked....halloweeen:eek:

last night.....:D

Tapeheadsvhs.jpg

I watched "Death in Gaza"

It was the film James Miller (Welsh Cameraman) was making when he was shot and killed by the IDF. In a sense it was incomplete and we never got a chance to see through the eyes of Israeli children as James wanted. It is still a important piece of viewing.

There is a 2 second frame of the eyes of one of the kids brought to hospital after he was shot......... some of the most difficult footage for me.

http://www.justice4jamesmiller.info/

A Little Game.

TVM from 1971. Creepy.

A hostile youngster who will stop at nothing to break up his mother's marriage is suspected of homicide, and his stepfather fears that he may be the boy's next victim.
if u liked that u woulda liked a LWT proggie from early 70's called "Thriller"

Saw a preview of The Science of Sleep. I had very high hopes but/and came out a bit disappointed. The best bits are basically classic Gondry music videos spliced into the storyline.

Before Sunrise followed by Before Sunset. Even better second time round... although this time I did get emotional... I blame egg_

I had planned to watch Strangers on a Train followed by Psycho.

Before Sunrise followed by Before Sunset. Even better second time round... although this time I did get emotional... I blame egg_

I had planned to watch Strangers on a Train followed by Psycho.

how does the first one compare to the second one.really liked, Before Sunset, been meaning to watch Sunrise for ages now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back