What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

Genova2008d6e02.jpg

Genova

Absolutely beautiful to look at, extremely well acted, slightly spooky parental nightmare/coming of age drama. Definitely won't be to everyones taste but I liked it.

bitch_slap.jpg

Ok imagine Faster Pussycat Kill KIll done in the style of Sin City but on a shoe string budget then you get an idea what BITCH SLAP is all about..

Bonus points go for Kinki (the Gogo rip of chick), conning Kevin Sorbo in appearing in it and the most predictable ending ever...

3 Dykes go up against the mob, themselves and a cheesey as hell script. This film also has more euphemism for pussy bumping than any other (but this dispite this and a lot of teasing there's no actual nudity)..

After 8 ciders, I'm still not sure if this is the best or worst film I've seen this year....

Check it out NOW..

Trailer:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bitch_slap.jpg

Ok imagine Faster Pussycat Kill KIll done in the style of Sin City but on a shoe string budget then you get an idea what BITCH SLAP is all about..

Bonus points go for Kinki (the Gogo rip of chick), conning Kevin Sorbo in appearing in it and the most predictable ending ever...

3 Dykes go up against the mob, themselves and a cheesey as hell script. This film also has more euphemism for pussy bumping than any other (but this dispite this and a lot of teasing there's no actual nudity)..

After 8 ciders, I'm still not sure if this is the best or worst film I've seen this year....

Check it out NOW..

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6X4fQa6Ea0

"Cram this in your clam bake bitch cake" It looks phenominal

PeterKohn-keeperofthekohn.jpg

Sad film about Peter Kohn, a (probably) autistic guy who has been the bag man for lots of lacrosse teams, including US national teams.

(He passed away this year)

I am always unsettled by these type of films, the fear is that someone like Peter is seen as a mascot, that doesn't seem to have been the case and they seem to have huge respect and love for him at Middlebury. Still though it does give you a touch of the Daniel Johnstons.

The parts covering the death of his friend from cancer were sad.

not-quite-hollywood.jpg

Throughly enjoyable, some cool stories and characters. Gonna try to check out some of the films too.

Really loved this - I was amazed how many of the films I'd seen (after the initial sexploitations ones)....I didn't realise Harlequin was an Oz film..

The stories of Dennis Hopper on the set of Mad Morgan were hilarious. As was Roger Ward offering to splap around Jimmy Wang YU. I wonder how that would have turned out....

I remember when I first saw Mad Max on video, the warner bros release was dubbed with American Accents...I also saw Turkey Shoot in that cinema that used to be on the keys...

paragraph_175.jpg

Harrowing documentary that about the often ignored Third Reich's vicious persecution of male homosexuals during World War II. The title comes from an arcane, 1871 German statute making sodomy punishable by incarceration (with the ultimate goal to eradicate gays completely). Only a handful of survivors -- now frail and withered -- remain to recount their traumatic tales in this poignant film.

One of the saddest things, About it was long after the war and many of these men were still getting prosecuted under Paragraph 175, right into the 50s+60s...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back