What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Watchmen - Which I liked alot.

Synecdoche, New York - Which I'm not sure about. Big fan of Charlie Kaufman but parts of it were all over the shop. I need to watch it again.

i liked syndedoche, new york. could it have been terrible but philip seymour hoffman held the film together and that was very important

i saw A serious man today. thought it was good

also saw The Limits of control which was ok

it-might-get-loud-20091104002644887_640w.jpg

great but im biased

never knew led zepp were once a skiffle band

really? i would've called it 'it will get lame', but i'm not much of a muso. which might explain my awareness that it would get lame.
and weren't every seminal british rock band once a skiffle band?

God that film looks absolutely dire.. Are the three dudes ever actually together in the film as it looks like terrible photoshopping them together on the cover.

Primer.jpg

It was OK - not as good as some of the rumpus around it suggests.
More an interesting conundrum than a particularly well made film. The two lead actors did a great job of making it believable though....

annie-leibovitz.jpg

pretty good stuff, didnt really dig deep enough though.
deadly to see how she lights stuff.

ray_park_in_gi_joe-_rise_of_the_cobra_wallpaper.jpg

Christopher Eccleston's Scotish accent is top notch, nice minimal use of cgi and mr ecko from Lost in the role of a lifetime. You gotta see this.

annie-leibovitz.jpg

pretty good stuff, didnt really dig deep enough though.
deadly to see how she lights stuff.

ray_park_in_gi_joe-_rise_of_the_cobra_wallpaper.jpg

Christopher Eccleston's Scotish accent is top notch, nice minimal use of cgi and mr ecko from Lost in the role of a lifetime. You gotta see this.

GI JOE is fairly hilarious alright. The chase through Paris is pretty class. The amount of people that get killed in that film without any blood whatsoever is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back