What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

photo_25_hires.jpg
pffft! escapist fantasy. a black US president? as if! chortle, chortle, etc. RIP BERNIE MAC!!

the new bond.

worst.film.ever.

quantum of sore ass.

i enjoyed it more then alot of reviewers it seems. its flawed no doubt. a little too de-glamourised, a beefier story line would have helped and it gives more then a few nods to the bourne movies, but it certainly entertained.

Gallipoli...rte2..just as me man tears were welling up w Gibson peggin it back w the most important news ever and the fat major is saying 'I haven't seen any markers in the Turks(spit) trenches, sir' and Albinonis Adagio is filling the trenches...RTE just ended it.....THE END....right there...fuckers

Gallipoli...rte2..just as me man tears were welling up w Gibson peggin it back w the most important news ever and the fat major is saying 'I haven't seen any markers in the Turks(spit) trenches, sir' and Albinonis Adagio is filling the trenches...RTE just ended it.....THE END....right there...fuckers

eh...they just showed the end now...wtf...

last few nights ive watched...

der will be blud
last aktyian herro
im not der
rain down on me
supperbad
empyre of teh sun
withnail & eye
hellboy 2: hellboy the return
the incredyble hulk: incredible
the dark night: hong kong furi

Here i watched 'W' on a crap megaupload cam last night and i was shocked how intrestin t'was...came away thinking 'man w/out the Bush era there'd've been no galvanised support for Obama...'

i'll go see it for real, ah reckon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back