What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

6a00cdf7e37f6d094f00e398b79bbc0005-500pi

12019__contact_l.jpg

Spirited away. beautiful film, something i can watch again and again without getting sick of it.

Watched Doomsday last night. It should've been called '28 mad maxes later'
This is the most promissing review I've seen in ages.

I watched that crappy hijacked airplane action movie on 2 but got annoyed when Stephen Segal got killed and went to bed. It's no fun without the old eyebrows from... wherever he's from.

This is the most promissing review I've seen in ages.

I watched that crappy hijacked airplane action movie on 2 but got annoyed when Stephen Segal got killed and went to bed. It's no fun without the old eyebrows from... wherever he's from.

executive decision making.
great movie.

The Murder Of Jessie James By The Coward Robert Somethingorother - deadly. First half is pretty slow but the performances are excellent and the cinematography - christ, i could watch a two hour movie on paint drying if roger deakins shot it.

The Murder Of Jessie James By The Coward Robert Somethingorother - deadly. First half is pretty slow but the performances are excellent and the cinematography - christ, i could watch a two hour movie on paint drying if roger deakins shot it.

yeah it looks wonderful! all that snow and the nick cave/warren ellis soundtrack - deadly:)

watched this...
B00013YQGU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

strange man....

tropic-thunder.jpg

Occasionally very funny
Downey in particular is great in it.

X-files-thumb.gif

Really really clumsy and badly written.
No tension
No Suspense
No chemistry
Like a bad episode of the TV series stretched to 2 hours.

This is set a few years after the last film, after they got married and lost a kid. WTF!!! After years of watching them dance around each other we are cheated out of the courtship. A terrible terrible idea.

pineapple-express1.jpg

Occasionally funny.
American audiences are so fucking irritating.
One cunt behind me took a full 3 seconds to realise something was funny and then to celebrate he repeated the line out loud. Every fucking joke.
He pissed me off o much I was temped to walk out at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back