what is wrong with irish music? (6 Viewers)

drunk_babies.jpg

Vinegar Hill could have been the next Captain Hex.
yeah, one thing about the famine is it could never happen again in ireland. why? nothing to do with the celtic tiger. its because if you people ever get hungry you can always just eat the chips on your shoulders.

as i have told you before, i have no interest in your sexual preferences.

Could you set off an alarm next time you make a joke of that quality? I was busy brushing egg wash onto my garbanzo beans.

snakybus said:
yes they were really only ever retreading ground well worn by the Sundaes and the Cock-Toe Twins

Not to mention The Progress Oatlets.

maybe i should have opened with that joke. i dont know. sometimes its hard to know which way to go with it.

yeah, one thing about the famine is it could never happen again in ireland. why? nothing to do with the celtic tiger. its because if you people ever get hungry you can always just eat the chips on your shoulders.

now thats racist.
by using the term 'you people' you are implying the people on this forum topic arent even good enough to be even referred to as irish. thats harsh.

nothing more annoying than some boorish gentrified turd entering a room to assault people with a volley of ill founded filth in order to lord their lofty misguided opinions on the good spud eating salt o the earth brennans and chip sambo eating community that resides within.

but god loves a tryer and you're certainly getting your moneys worth here.

maybe i should have opened with that joke. i dont know. sometimes its hard to know which way to go with it.

Yeah you were hysterically funny up to a point there. You'll get it back don't worry, in fact i reckon your next post will be hilarious.

just answer my question. do you or do you not like michelle mcmANUS muji? i have my finger poised over the 'paste' button and there's a fresh pic of her waiting. i'm being serious here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back