What does that mean? (1 Viewer)

Arkmar

Hey there, I'm new to this stuff in case you can't already tell but what on earth does the "NKOTB" mean under my username??? also if there are any forum do's and don't's that anyone would like to let me know about, that would be cool too cos some wretched feckless fucker just tore me a new one on boards.ie for posting a reply to something when I was asking a question instead of starting a new thread... like for fuck sake if that is what he gets his jollys from, what a sad eejit. If I have done something out of the norm it's only because I don't know otherwise... so any suggestions here would be great.

Don't talk about your feelings until you have 100 posts, then go on a mad 50 post splurge of emotional outpouring before regretting it and changing your username to start again.
Actually, nobody will read your problems anymore anyway, it's probably as good a place as any to keep an intimate diary. Start a thread called "Akmar's Life" for the sake of neatness.
Write in the third person.

Hey there, I'm new to this stuff in case you can't already tell but what on earth does the "NKOTB" mean under my username??? also if there are any forum do's and don't's that anyone would like to let me know about, that would be cool too cos some wretched feckless fucker just tore me a new one on boards.ie for posting a reply to something when I was asking a question instead of starting a new thread... like for fuck sake if that is what he gets his jollys from, what a sad eejit. If I have done something out of the norm it's only because I don't know otherwise... so any suggestions here would be great.

It's much more laid back here than boards but be warned that we're all pricks too.

That doesn't seem to have much as far as rules and do's and don't's.

DO:
post amusing and relevant pictures in reply to questionable comments
head to eirecore for lively debate on leftist issues
start a thread about defecating habits
start a random useless poll
make casual racist/sexist comments

DONT:
start a thread about kissing/dating/relationships
claim you have aspergers and have problems meeting people
start a fight in the music equipment section
advertise for a vegan roomate

Do: keep us posted on the latest in the weird world of Stephen Ireland
Don't: actually admit to being from Kildare/
respond to I is John's amorous advances

Oh darn, you saw that I'm from Kildare... I'm Fecked Now...might as well get my wellies and velcro gloves on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back