What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
On an original vinyl (hear that Shneaky!)

smallfaces_ogdens.jpg

planet jupiter apparently makes this noise. its a pretty good noise.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Joanna Newsom, live at Bottletree Theatre, a top (top) quality bootleg recording. I'm starting to enjoy this recording more than Ys. The "Rough and Ready Cessation Day Parade" band arrangements are deliriously good. The performance of Monkey and Bear is shit hot. Some over-cloying yank crowd banter aside, its 5 star stuff.

Every song I have ever heard ever by the Replacements has sounded like a person who couldn't write big rock songs AT ALL trying to write a big rock song.

Point me towards something good plz, I'm sick of not understanding why people like all these bands : (

Every song I have ever heard ever by the Replacements has sounded like a person who couldn't write big rock songs AT ALL trying to write a big rock song.

Point me towards something good plz, I'm sick of not understanding why people like all these bands : (

See the above album - Let It Be. The production is a wee bit dated (arguably) but its a rocking record. The first track alone should have you hooked.

If you don't get it from the first song, you never will.
Westerberg makes me weak in the knees.

In fact I posted this to facebook earlier.... "How young are you? How old am I? Let's count the rings around my eyes..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJcCzWcgPsY

I Love "Swingin Party" -originally from the album Tim

always good to see some love for the 'mats. was listening to this on repeat whilst drunk with a friend the other night. arguably their best song

So good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back