what are you listening to now that you doubt you'll listen to when you're old? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
and when i say old; i mean old and grey, and full of sleep.

it's a hard one. doubt i'll have that much drum n bass on my iPod then but you never know. i'd say bands like Darkest Hour won't get a look in.

All those lovely non-renewable resource guzzling vehicles I can hear driving past! One way or another they'll be history.

Music-wise I agree with Buzzo... I would imagine that I will still like the same music as I do now.

Sweep the Leg Johnny it might be a bit too loud when i'm 80 or whatever but its fuckin great now!

Listened to Candy Apple Gray - Husker Du on the way to work this morning.
Reckon I'd still give it a spin when I'm old and gray.

Reckon they should reform Husker Du just to re-record CAG and Warehouse - some of their best songs, but the worst production ever.

i very much doubt i will be listening to judee sill/bert jancsh quiet folky blah blah when i get to, if i get to old age.
my ears are so shot that give me another 20 years and i think i'll be lashing on boris as loud as possible in a vain attempt to hear anything

on a different tangent, what do you hope the last piece of music you ever hear will be?
i really hope 'bullet train to vegas' is playing as i check out

on a different tangent, what do you hope the last piece of music you ever hear is?
i really hope 'bullet train to vegas' is playing as i check out

that "wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair" one, 'cause i'd be very very happy to leave this world when hearing that

rj2.jpg

'If i had Possession over Judgement Day. scare me grandkids

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back