What are you crazy thumpeders up to tonight? (1 Viewer)

it does sound a bit righteous alright,maybe ill just go back to the original plan of going to watch rovers in bray :confused:

I'm probably going to this, such an extreme view point couldn't be uninteresting.. and the anarchists will probably heckle him. Anything in Seomra Spraoi is good cus you can bring yer own booze (except the cresh)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thedonal again.

Cresh.

Great thread - In house drinking LIDL 6 btl pils x 2 ( only 6.29 recommended) and saving my cash for Derby on Sunday with the missus and friends. Having a great time getting pissed watching Glasto.

I have to get up early enough for work but am currently listening to trad-inflected ska and drinking copious amounts of diet cola laced with "vitamins".

i'm going out on the town! that sounds glamorous, when in fact I have to go to pravda... eh...

I didn't go.. I realised at 9 that it was half over and there was no point at that stage.. so I went to Le Cirque for a bitha punk and cans

my mate went along and said it was a good time,most people showed up after 9 so you woulda been ok.ah well,the way she goes.
tonight,im gonna watch america beat ghana then read read read i think.or maybe cycle.

Tonight goin. to see Refraction in ugh fucking fibbers, then off to the Deck for the death of her money gig.

Tonight I have come back to thumped. I just realised it's nine months since my last post. No connection there whatsoever!!!!!!!!!

This layout is new to me, it'll take ages to get used to

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back