what are you aytin' for lunch? (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
me:
fried chicken that I made myself
baked spud

and maybe something else, I've yet to look in the fridge

I think fried chicken has to be the best thing ever invented

probably more peanuts and chocolate, washed down with some jolt cola.

same as i had for breakfast, as it happens.

ah the annual lunch thread!
today i'm having vegetable soup, a glass of orange juice, and 100mg of cyclophosphamide

So far I had 5 flying saucers with sherbet inside and tea. There's no food in my house and I cant go out because a silly builder is here ripping rectangle holes out of the walls. What fun :mad:

At least there is dinner to look forward to, yum fishcakes made by my whiz chef little brother and tartare sauce made by me. Mmmm. When can I reasonably have dinner ? 4 o clock ? Now ?

coraline said:
So far I had 5 flying saucers with sherbet inside and tea. There's no food in my house and I cant go out because a silly builder is here ripping rectangle holes out of the walls. What fun :mad:

At least there is dinner to look forward to, yum fishcakes made by my whiz chef little brother and tartare sauce made by me. Mmmm. When can I reasonably have dinner ? 4 o clock ? Now ?
ring out for a pizza

pete said:
good call. nowhere round here does a decent baked spud & beans.
i didn't go for the beans in the end, just the spud and cheese. i did have grape and blackberry juice as well though. it was good.

spicy tomato soup and a seeded roll with chicken, sundried tomatoes, olives and cheese.
stupid hag, getting tomatoes twice in one lunch...

tomato.jpg

Lunch: I'm currently making popcorn (best sound ever) and I'm going to lightly salt it and grate a little parmesan with a dash of tobasco on it, of course.

It actually tastes amazing. I love savoury popcorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back