what a night to get TV back (1 Viewer)

i watched a fair bit of it last week, i was willing to give it a chance. it didn't deserve one. all the sketches were shite. and i saw a tiny bit of it this week while channel-hopping, and i wasn't sure if it was a repeat, but no, they were actually doing variations on a theme of the previous weeks appalling sketches. like take one unfunny idea/situation and just repeat it in another unfunny way/location. god-awful chicken-sputum, it's infuriating, cos there are funny irish comedians out there, you just wouldn't think it to watch the telly sometimes.

most ridiculous programme ever, what's with the fairy who needed her wand fixed? the Cadbury's Flake ad man is on the loose

Floozie said:
It's horrendous viewing alright. And does Amanda Brunker appear to be doubling in size every week or wha'? Last night I was flicking thru and found 'Unfaithful' or something on RTE 1 featuring a lothario named Noel from Portlaoise or somewhere. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen. He *is* a character from d'Unbelievables and was going on about riding rings around himself in the Midlands. The best tv ever.
this was actually fuckin hilarious. "shure when i married yer wan i was still shaggin the best friend" etc etc. i love rte's attempts at exposing 'cosmopoliton ireland' - middle aged people riding the local milkman:D
fuck! i cant find a pitcher of pat mustard from father ted anywhere!

"this was actually fuckin hilarious. "shure when i married yer wan i was still shaggin the best friend" etc etc. i love rte's attempts at exposing 'cosmopoliton ireland' - middle aged people riding the local milkman:D
fuck! i cant find a pitcher of pat mustard from father ted anywhere"

What about when he started singing ' Oh Delphine from Paris...' sitting on the bar stool. :D Genius.

eoinbox said:
fuck! i cant find a pitcher of pat mustard from father ted anywhere!
m06.jpg

ratmonkey said:
How do you get that ae yoke to come up?
Ah-ha!
It's Alt+145. æ... there you go. Alt+<numbers> is a world of fun.
Alt+285 is ↔
Alt+963 is ├

Basically, I'm a bit of a:
╔═╗
╚═╝

Here, has that prick Mondo off Fair City been on The Dinner Party yet? They always wheel him out when they need a b-lister for some shoite on d'telly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back