what a great week for muzack. (1 Viewer)

Maurice-Gibb.jpg

you win again. RIP.

ratmonkey said:
Bon Jovi are in Croke Park in May. More .|..|.

So many boys secretly adore Bon Jovi. Lovesick warblings of Always, drunken bellowing of Living On A Prayer - it's like a love that dare not speak it's name. Tenner bets a batallion of emo kids show up incognito to that gig in Croker and quietly blow their wad during You Give Love A Bad Name.

Weirdos.

Bellatrix said:
So many boys secretly adore Bon Jovi. Lovesick warblings of Always, drunken bellowing of Living On A Prayer - it's like a love that dare not speak it's name.
heh. is it 'livin' on a prayer' or 'you give love a bad name' that has the change of key in the final chorus? i always forget. anyway, best key change ever, blows that shit through the roof.

Bellatrix said:
Tenner bets a batallion of emo kids show up incognito to that gig in Croker and quietly blow their wad during You Give Love A Bad Name.

Weirdos.
maybe it'll be the jon bon himself blowing his wad... according to metal sludge:

Back in the day Jon was a huge slut but he's chilled out a little. Jon has an average size cock and like a lot of guys prefers to receive oral than give it. He has good rhythm though and will even wear 2 condoms if you ask him to.
what a gentleman

a great week for music ? you must be mad. those three artists you mentioned are all terrible. all bland and inoffensive. even o'donnell's "daniel in blue jeans" stuff - i mean who does he think he is fooling ? he tried to sex himself up a bit, but the game was over for him a long time ago. he's well past his peak at this stage.

for a supposed music forum, some people have v. questionable taste.

clive said:
a great week for music ? you must be mad. those three artists you mentioned are all terrible. all bland and inoffensive. even o'donnell's "daniel in blue jeans" stuff - i mean who does he think he is fooling ? he tried to sex himself up a bit, but the game was over for him a long time ago. he's well past his peak at this stage.

for a supposed music forum, some people have v. questionable taste.

clive are you paddy christie? you're the spit of him in anyways.

paddychristie.jpg

tom. said:
heh. is it 'livin' on a prayer' or 'you give love a bad name' that has the change of key in the final chorus? i always forget. anyway, best key change ever, blows that shit through the roof.
Living on a prayer.

As for the emo kids - took a breather down the back of metallica last time they were in dublin and there were three emo kids looking bored and disinterested while mouthing all the words. They even had scarves on, bless 'em.

tom. said:

Livin on a prayer. The way the key changed chorus comes in on the off beat. It's the only good thing about Bon Jovi. For some pants pissin key changin fun, listen to Harlem by Bill Withers. By the end of the tune you feel like you're gonna hexplow-id.

Donkey OJ said:
clive are you paddy christie? you're the spit of him in anyways.

paddychristie.jpg

I think this has been brought up before ? since i don't have a clue about soccer i can neither confirm nor deny this.

La La said:
barbra streisand, daniel o'donnel and bon jovi are all in the top ten! .|..| !cheezy

AND MICHEAL BOLTON'S PLAYING THE POINT!!!!

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10446675.jpg

0037-0408-1923-2918_SM.jpg

I'll be there for you
these 5 words I swear are true
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you
I'LL
BE
THERE
FOR
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Anthony said:
0037-0408-1923-2918_SM.jpg

I'll be there for you
these 5 words I swear are true
when you breathe I wanna be the air for you
I'LL
BE
THERE
FOR
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I've seen a million faeces.

And i've rocked them all.

-Classic.

ICUH8N said:
But he's a Gaelic star, cliveo. Not "Soc"

sorry, well i definitely dont follow the fuckin eircom league - i hear they are bust now ? is that where all the gaa heads who dont make it in england end up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back