Westworld (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A 90 minute finale that "answers all but one question" (what happens next) apparently.

heavy use of the pause button required there

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.43.40.png
maeve finally gets a new dress

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.44.04.png
dolores views own grave---whaaaaaat, how can you view your own grave. unless you're a bot and there's a load of fucky stuff going on.

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.44.34.png
maeve raises an army of the nude and creepy basement bots (they're moving in the background)

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.45.09.png
ed harris suddenly not feeling so smug

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.40.58.png
things progress downhill for ed

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.45.48.png
sexy bandito overpowers a milennial

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.46.08.png
'SECURITY LOCKDOWN' (see console panel)

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.46.50.png
who's this guy? he only appears for a split second and i have no idea who he is

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.46.58.png
maeve and bandito now both dressed like tech entrepreneurs en route to a wine-tasting in napa valley

Screenshot 2016-12-01 10.47.51.png
security grunt presumably about to have a very bad day...and the creepy basement nudebot army now appear to be wearing clothes

Last edited:
heavy use of the pause button required there

View attachment 11536
maeve finally gets a new dress

View attachment 11537
dolores views own grave---whaaaaaat, how can you view your own grave. unless you're a bot and there's a load of fucky stuff going on.

View attachment 11538
maeve raises an army of the nude and creepy basement bots (they're moving in the background)

View attachment 11539
ed harris suddenly not feeling so smug

View attachment 11535
things progress downhill for ed

View attachment 11540
sexy bandito overpowers a milennial

View attachment 11541
'SECURITY LOCKDOWN' (see console panel)

View attachment 11542
who's this guy? he only appears for a split second and i have no idea who he is

View attachment 11543
maeve and bandito now both dressed like tech entrepreneurs en route to a wine-tasting in napa valley

View attachment 11544
security grunt presumably about to have a very bad day...and the creepy basement nudebot army now appear to be wearing clothes
thewalkingwestworld.jpg

Their brand of neo-neo rockabilly pop is due to come back any day now

Their brand of neo-neo rockabilly pop is due to come back any day now

were they like a watered down Bow Wow Wow?

I never heard of them before, guess this thread is good for something

342194.jpg

Season two might not air until 2018. Why the delay?

Nolan: Definitely not coming back until 2018. Look, we said to the network very early that this was a different kind of show, having gone through the experience of making the pilot. Game of Thrones is incredibly ambitious, and that was part of the reason we knew we wanted to make this show with HBO. Game of Thrones kind of has written the book on production value for television, and how to make something that has all the scope and scale of cinema for a TV show. They also have an advantage of having [George R.R. Martin's] amazing books, or had it for the first six seasons, which gives you a leg up. I still don't know how they turn those seasons around in a year. It's astonishing. But we knew for ourselves that going forward, the production is enormously challenging and ambitious, and so is the writing. So we said very early on that we wouldn't be able to turn this around every year, and knowing full well that that's been a time-honored tradition in television. But in film, my other life, on the Batman movies, the best we could do is turn another one around in three years. I really feel like we're splitting the difference here.

'Westworld' Showrunners Explain Violent Finale, Set Up Season 2's Expanding World

Last edited:
TV for the fake news generation: why Westworld is the defining show of 2016

kind of explains why it did nothing for me. I'm not the kind of person who freeze-frames shows and obsesses about a detail.

I like this comment though:

"Light on substance"? Do you need the show to hit you over the head? I am surprised that so many people love the show given its depth of substance. What's consciousness? What's free will? Can you have one without the other? How should we handle machines with consciousness?

Mostly because the "what is free-will: also robots" scenario that goes nowhere beyond "I watched Blade Runner " has to be the most played out trope in sci-fi films/computer games in existence

Running at the same time as Delores and co massacring everyone?

Yep. When Sizemore goes down to the basement to recover Dolores' father (in whose head they've stashed all the info they're trying to sneak out of the park) he discovers all the decommissioned hosts are gone - they're the ones coming out of the forest at the end, presumably sent back to the park by Maeve after she resurrects Bernard and he goes back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back