were so gonna get thrashed tomorrow nite (1 Viewer)

i had to leave lansdowne at half time yesterday. i was stuck in teh east terrace, but not on the terrace cos there was no space, i was down on the path at teh bottom, in a mill. it was like being at a gig. how many more fucking disasters do we need, really? game was completely oversold. fai should all be shot. for oh so many reasons.

ireland coouldn't do the basics last night. no closing down. lettin their defenderr stroke it about like a practice match, then when we got it hoofing it up the yard to kilbanes head? bollocks. worst defending, worst everything i've seen since.... i dunno. denmark in 86... or maybe that time portugal battered us in 97.. awful.

did kuyt play? look any good? wasn't amazing at the wc, how did van basten not bring huntelaar to germany?

i've seen kuyt play for feyenoord for the last 3 years and i reckon he was the best player in the dutch league. he's kind of like a keane figure that plays centre forward, or on the wing.

huntelaar should have been brought to germany, but because a) he had never played for holland and b) the euro u-21s were on van basten didnt bring him. bad choice. although he did score two goals in the final and finished top scorer in the tournament..

gallery9.jpg

gallery10.jpg

gallery1.jpg

gallery2.jpg

gallery6.jpg

he should get that cunt with the gun to help him with his half time motivation.

'...eh...as i say...i was...eh...gonna...eh...as i say...take the Ireland job...eh...but...eh...obviously...eh...when i heard Hector Grey and Be the Hokey...eh, as i say...agreed that i shouldn't...eh...i realised i hadn't...eh...a hope....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back