Well Done Jim (1 Viewer)

Never thought i'd see the day when a Welshman topped the US Charts.

gruff_rhys_150x200.jpg

Anyone else feel a bit sick when he sings about him 'getting a semi by the sea'. I could do without thinking about you getting a stiffy on the beach thanks Jim.

My main beef with JB is that he writes a song where we're supposed to believe he is heartbroken over seeing a nice girl (fleetingly) on the train and that it's a tragedy that he can't be with her. Girls who get on my DART must go through that all the time.

Stan Bowles said:
Anyone else feel a bit sick when he sings about him 'getting a semi by the sea'. I could do without thinking about you getting a stiffy on the beach thanks Jim.

yeah, awful stuff. His next single is about getting a lob-on on the bus.

Dwight said:
yeah, awful stuff. His next single is about getting a lob-on on the bus.
I'm waiting for the song on the next record where he details yopping on some young wan.

i caught a repeat of the Brit awards last night...even his strumming pattern is boring as shit...and that little "aww shucks" move at the end where he puts his hand in his pocket? i wanted to assault him.

here's my test - compare any man with an acoustic guitar to Dylan. if the former doesn't come off as "a complete waste of time", then he passes.

ALLAQUANDOUCHEBAG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back