welcome in, parnell st. (1 Viewer)

I love the Welcome Inn, but yeah, it's annoying that you can't really arrange to meet people there because you never know when it's going to be open. It's great, though. Even when it's empty it still has more atmosphere than most pubs in the city.
well, if it's closed you could nip accross to teh shakespeare, have a pint and some sushi.

not just that, it's the best i've had (this side of the atlantic)

i wonder did stan and krystal pig out on teh sushi "abroad". must ask.
We did, on the last night we had a sushi feast, two plates full of the stuff, fish eggs, the whole works. Two beers each, the bill came to 30 euro for the two of us. Japan rules.

I must give it a go. It used to be a dirty kip
it looks half built, and there's always on sport, but it's lovely. and the koreans eat there, so it muct be good. seriously tho.. sushi=rare*

*uncooked in some cases. guffaw

We did, on the last night we had a sushi feast, two plates full of the stuff, fish eggs, the whole works. Two beers each, the bill came to 30 euro for the two of us. Japan rules.
man that sounds deadly. what else did you eat? i'm curious.

man that sounds deadly. what else did you eat? i'm curious.
first night in Kyoto Joss took us to this great little cafe place where I had this big bowl of chinese seafood rice with soy sauce which was amazing, huge prawns and lumps of squid in it. I think that cost about 4 euro. We had a lovely bowl of Ramen in some Japanese fast food style place that I couldn't finish, that was about a fiver.

Our only expensive meal out was on the 48th floor of a skyscraper. They had a set menu, I had a boiled pork salad thing to start, followed by a terraki steak for main course. Some fruit thing for desert. All lovely. Bottle of wine, glass of champagne and an incredible view for about 120 euro all in.

first night in Kyoto Joss took us to this great little cafe place where I had this big bowl of chinese seafood rice with soy sauce which was amazing, huge prawns and lumps of squid in it. I think that cost about 4 euro. We had a lovely bowl of Ramen in some Japanese fast food style place that I couldn't finish, that was about a fiver.

Our only expensive meal out was on the 48th floor of a skyscraper. They had a set menu, I had a boiled pork salad thing to start, followed by a terraki steak for main course. Some fruit thing for desert. All lovely. Bottle of wine, glass of champagne and an incredible view for about 120 euro all in.
that sounds raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapid.

i'm starvin... i have 62 cent. help?

Just heard that The Welcome Inn is now officially closed. It's actually been shut since November

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back