welcome in, parnell st. (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
well, whats the story?
Is it a filthy haven of funkiness on the northside, or just a dump. have heard mixed reports and, as i walk past it nearly every day, am getting very curious.
yours
J raz.

Yeah, its a grand pub but you never know when it'll open

John used to allow us to bring the dog in and he'd serve him a small malibu and an ashtray of water

The worst thing about the Welcome Inn was that John used to let dirty crusties bring their fuckin' dogs in.

well, whats the story?
Is it a filthy haven of funkiness on the northside, or just a dump. have heard mixed reports and, as i walk past it nearly every day, am getting very curious.
yours
J raz.

it's great - a genuine flock-wallpapered lounge bar like the celtic tiger never happened. i went there for a very pleasant couple of pints after the cinema last friday. and i was allowed to take my bike in.

though, as mentioned above, it's hard to tell if it's going to be open, and it frequently looks closed even when it isn't.

it's great - a genuine flock-wallpapered lounge bar like the celtic tiger never happened. i went there for a very pleasant couple of pints after the cinema last friday. and i was allowed to take my bike in.

though, as mentioned above, it's hard to tell if it's going to be open, and it frequently looks closed even when it isn't.

yeah he actually ran out to see if hoojaahs were at our bikes, and then let us bring them in... gent.

I go there alot. I really like it. You can bring your takeaway dinner in as well and have greasy food and a pint. Sound! and the music is usually great and not too loud that you have to shout to make conversation. 9/10

actually neil, he opened the bar back up as soon as you left and invited everyone back in once you were well on your way

It's really nice in there yeah. Last time I was there Lights of the City By Jubilee Allstars was on the stereo, and there was a little dog called Gizmo siting on a stool at the bar. Her owner said that it is her (Gizmo's) favourite pub.

there was a bunch of us from limerick in there before a bad religion gig a few years ago...saw no trouble in there and twas grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back