web design (1 Viewer)

"i love you kirstie"
08june_b_seek,0.jpg

the thing I love most about you isn't your receeding hairline, it's your denim blouse with google embroidered on it.

c0De_n1NjA said:
"i love you kirstie"
08june_b_seek,0.jpg

tom. said:
bullshit, pete.

i don't know if you're being smart and i'm just not getting the joke, but i'll assume you're being serious.

all the stuff kirstie said makes sense. what's more, it can quite easily be broken down into lay-person's language and explained to a non-techie. it is not some kind of exercise in justifying existence. it's certainly not the kind of craptalk that managers and the like come out with.

you said "what you did works" - if anthony's happy with the site, then yeah, what he did works. however, it was being pointed out that it isn't working as well as it could be. it's limiting yourself for no good reason. it's like driving but only ever using first gear.

16420.jpg

haw haw

So anyway... I don't really have time to go rewriting the Mound site just yet but I've had many attempts at doing one for my businessy thing. I'm going to give up and get someone to do it for me. So Tom, jamie, Kirstie etc there's a job going if anyone wants it. pm or email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back